I was finally able to take advantage of a break in the weather. It took all day (my friend who was going to help magically got sick) to install my X1 Fenders
and Bomex front. I had to drill out all the holes for the X1s and cut back the inner liner a little more for my doors to clear it.
I'm happy with the fitment, it is very good for all three pieces. It isn't quite perfect though. I also got a JL Audio 250 watt sub amp put in there, but forgot to take pictures of that. My sub really kicks now!
I've got to wait till monday to drop off my car at the paint shop. I'll do as little driving till then as possible.