I'm pretty sure these are going to be ok...can someone please verify if these bulbs will be ok or not? If not, can you suggest better ones please? I will have demon eyes possibly hooked up to the headlights, and have been told by one person that these bulbs won't melt them if I hook them up like this. Does anyone here have a similar setup?
Here's the link to the bulbs: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS...sspagename=WDVW
If you can't view it from the URL I posted, here's some text from that listing about the bulbs:
- Life-Time Warranty
- Quick and easy to install (plug and play)
- No modification needed
- Mounting in Seconds
- No Special Wiring Required
- Great for Cars, Trucks, Vans, Etc.
- 100% Safe to use on all Motorcycles and Vehicles
- High quality XENON gas and KRYPTON charged HID lamp
- 2 TIMES BRIGHTER with no extra current draw
- 100% Street Legal in ALL 50 U.S. States!
- DOT Approved