It sucked taking the vents out and putting them back in.
Was it diffucult or just just frustrating trying to get them back in?
It wasn't difficult, it was just annoying since I was trying to pop in both sides of each piece (2 piece per vent) without accidentally scratching up the vents. The first one took me several minutes to finally get it in...by the last one, I was able to get it in in about 30 seconds since I developed a kind of trick by the time I put the third one in.
Don't know if this will make sense, but I put the top left into place, slid the top right up from the middle of the vent until it clicked into place, then pushed the bottom (smaller) vent in so it was behind the part where it clicks into. Then I wiggled the bottom left into place, and brought the bottom right into place by pulling it up from the bottom.
I don't blame you if that makes no sense whatsoever...it's kinda hard to explain