I'm either selling the car a whole or parting it out... local pick up only as i do not have the time to ship parts.

The car was originally an 87 ST, it has a full 3SGTE (from an 88 All trac) engine swap as well as everything in the interior. the motor is currently not running as i took the turbo out to trace the source of an oil leak whenever the engine was running... i have not put it back toghether but everything is there to be re assembled. here's a quick list of some interior parts:

All trac front seats
All trac rear seats (bottom and backside)
All trac dash (cluster, ac unit)
All trac door panels (w/ window switches and trim)
The car also has the all trac front brakes (rotors, calipers and hubs to take the all trac/mr2 turbo front half shafts)
The motor has been mated to a 93? mr2 non-lsd 5 speed gearbox
I believe i still have a set of rear GTS disc brake assemblies which i never got around installing

I would prefer to sell the car as a whole to someone looking to start a project, otherwise let me know if you're interested on any parts and we can arrange a time for you to come and take a look at them...

here are pictures of the car when i did the swap:
http://home.comcast.net/~badtoyo/

Please email me at badtoyo@hotmail.com if you would like to come see the car... i will send you my address or cellphone number to arrange a time...

Thanks!

R

'87 ST162 - 3SGTE
'01 ZZT231 - 2ZZGE