Headlights, Low Beams - H7 HALOGEN 55wattHow-To replace the Headlights (Low Beams)from page 210 of the owners manual:
1) Remove the clips from your engine plastics.
Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to push down on the circle in the center of the plastic clips, this will unlock them. Then use a flat-head screwdriver (or your finger nail) to pop out the clip. To reinstall the clips, push the peg back up and insert the clip, then push the peg down. It makes sense when you try it, or just look in the owners manual.
2) Remove the engine plastics - in doing so, also remove the windshield-washer hose from the notch on the cover.
3) Unplug the headlight electric connector (if the connector is tight, wiggle it).
4) Remove the rubber cover.
5) Release the bulb retaining spring and remove the bulb along with the socket.
Pay careful attention to how the retaining spring works. The driver's side should be easiest to perform. The passenger side may take much longer - In comparison, I find that the passenger side can be difficult to re-clip.
6) Install new bulb into the socket and return the bulb retaining spring to its original position. (to install a bulb, align the tabs of the bulb with the cutout of the mounting hole)
7) Install the rubber cover with the "TOP" mark upward. Insert the electrical connector.
(make sure the rubber cover fits snugly on the connector and the headlight body.Aiming is not necessary after replacing the bulb. When you believe aiming adjustment is necessary, contact your Toyota dealer
8) The last step is to reinstall the engine plastics
(always notch the windshield washer hose before fastening it when installing the engine plastics. This prevents washer hose damage)