Stock wattage bulbs won't burn wiring or melt housings. In fact, those tinted bulbs can actually produce a little less heat in the housing because of the blue filter.
You'd have to worry if the bulbs are meant for higher wattage than the standard 65W. This does not apply to bulbs with the idiotic claim such as "55W of power, 90W of light." That's just a reference to color, a 90W bulb producing a bluer light spectrum than a 55W. You'd still be using the stock 55W, but producing a bluer light (albeit with less overall light output because of the blue filter).
Put it another way -- if they're legal for on-road use, they won't melt the housings or overload the wiring.