YIKES...slow down buddy.
are the best Intakes
. I prefer Injen
. Its 50-50, but it seems that AEM
has problems with the CEL light often.
- Header, Hotshot is the only reliable company for the GT
- Pullies, UR has a great set that will give you more hp/tq than AEM
. But those require the crank pulley to be replaced which will get rid of your harmonic balancer/dampner which lowers engine life. AEM
pulley won't do much for your car, but every little bit helps.
- Exhaust, Apexi has good exhaust for custom and all that good stuff. TRD
and Tanabe have the best dyno numbers. Its all your call. I think a straigh through custom exhaust would be great considering its very light and straight through.
- As for turbo, 7psi for daily driving, 10psi for track use. This is on stock internals. With better tuning, you may be able to get better numbers.
- You will then need a clutch with this, and you might as well get a flywheel and LSD.
- Do not exclude you suspension! or Brakes, a fast car needs some stopping power.
Hope that helps