Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jul 22, 2:06pm - #3777 
Unregistered

HUGE Question

Anyone know what the biggest engine you ca nfit under the Hood of a celica 7th Gen. I think it's a lexus 2.5 Liter but im not sure. can anyone try to find that out for me? I have been looking but to no avail!!
Thnx guys
Steven
ECelica Staff
Steven Jul 22, 5:26pm - #3778 
2001 Spectra Blue Mica Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS

Riverside, CA
that would be quite a project... heard you could fit a supra TT in there but I'm not sure.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jul 23, 7:14am - #3779 
Unregistered

Whoops, wasn't thinking. I meant that would fit without modifying much of anything. thats why I said a Lexus engine because they are partnered with Toyota. Also, the engine has t obe able to be super/turbocharged! thnx again guys thumbsup

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jul 30, 12:27am - #3780 
Unregistered

How bout dropping a 3SGTE motor, look at super streets issue on TOP SECRETS TOYOTA SUPRA, if a MR2(90-95MR2)motor can fit in a supra theres a good possibility it could fit on a Celica. Dont be fooled by its size, that engine was able to produce 720hp with Greddy turbos according to TOP SECRET, with all of its modifications. The engine by the way is a japanese 3SGTE MR2 motor.
Check out that article. Find it at superstreetonline.com

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jul 30, 12:30am - #3781 
Unregistered

Sorry i forgot, wait a couple of more months and the BLITZ super charger would be available for the 2000 up Celica GTS. Find it at blitz-na.com