Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
HypnoticJester
HypnoticJester Jan 14, 6:19am - #374058 
2004 Toyota Celica GT

Dalton GA
Bother with lights?

Was on my way home from work last night when i pulled in the garage was going to turn off my lights than i noticed. I never turned them on! So i got out and looked at my car than turned the switch to on and everything looked exac the same. During the day i notice a diff in turning it on b/c the auto sensor knows i dont need much light but at night it was the same. So neways do I even have to mess with turning on my lights like my moms yukon you just get in and go or when you start driving the tail lights are off?

HJ
Erick
Bread Fishing..
Happy Birthday Erick Jan 14, 6:21am - #374059 

Bread Fishing..
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Bay Area, CA
Nope you can just leave them alone..

it knows when to turn on the lights for you thumbsup

and the lights you see on the day are your DRL's..day time running lights

LNK
"you only need something when you know it exists..then it becomes a want"
RookieGTS
Boobie Vision
RookieGTS Jan 14, 6:21am - #374060 

Boobie Vision
2000 Toyota Celica

925 Nor Cal
I would say its the daytime running lights. The high beam (9005) run at half power when they are on. And what keeps them on at half power is the light sensitive sensor on the top of your dash right by the front window. But when it gets darker your sensor will detect no light and your head lights will automatically go on! Its pretty nifty!