Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

1991 Toyota Celica
1991 Toyota Celica
I have a 1990 Toyota Celica, its a white automatic. Im sure some of you on here have seen a picture or two of my car that i have posted. I like my car and all but i have lately decided that i would like a manual 5-speed car. There is nothing wrong with my, it has high mileage. Its around 200,103 Miles - I havnt had any problems with it since owning it. The car has been well owned and maintained, all general maintenance. Anything that is wrong with it at the moment, i have the parts to fix, but am waiting until a warm day (Ex. Summer)-including a rack & Pinion Boot, Transmission Filter & Fluids, and probably an oil change by the end of winter. as of now i have bought a few aftermarket parts for it (2002 Celica GTS Rims, Dual Air Intake, OBX Muffler, Blue Grounding Kit) all has been installed except Ground kit. The AC blows cold, but would guess it needs to be recharged (Not very Cold) as for the heater it is very hot when on full, the defrost works awesome as well.

Last summer i redid my interior, its all red & White. Since then i accidently scratched a peice on my dash (Very small) and touched that up. the interior currently has one back seat, everything is leather. My door panels have been redone in white fleece (Cool and fuzzy) my interior is overall pretty nice, i plan on replacing the seats this summer.

I am looking to sell this car for atleast 2,000$$$ but would prefer to get atleast 2,300$$$.

I will probably post pictures in the next couple of days (most likely tomorrow morning)

1991 Toyota Celica
1991 Toyota Celica
[Linked Image from imagestation.com]