Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Aug 17, 11:53pm - #36739 
Unregistered

i need help!

aight guys...i've been tryin to get my cd player in for a while but i couldn't cause my bro said i needed a wiring harness, so today i went to best buy and the guy told me i had to get wires run through to my amp...how did you guys get your cd players hooked up????
Sik_Wit_It
Sik_Wit_It Aug 18, 1:17am - #36740 

2000 Toyota Celica GT

South Bend, Indiana
You need a wiring harness to hook up the player to your car. If you are trying to hook up Subs then you need to run wires,i dont know why they said you need to run wires to an amp if you're only hooking up the cd player. Go to the installation bay in best buy and ask for a wiring harness. My brother does this for a living and has won bass competions and I have learned everything from him. good luck!

[Linked Image]
Honda's are like the special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.
UFCELI
Nole-hater
UFCELI Aug 18, 2:16am - #36741 

Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Florida
There is an amp in the GTS that adds a lot of difficulty to installing an aftermarket deck. My advice would be to have it installed professionally thumbsup

[Linked Image]
In case you didn't notice its good to be a Florida Gator. Noles Suck.