Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#36646 Aug 17, 7:03am
2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
I have been looking around for a good replica kit, but i have read that people have had bad experiances with the replicas kit and im afraid that my kit will be faulty. Anyone know a good site to buy the replica veilside kit at and am i worrying about nothing? Thanx guys

[Linked Image]

1991 Toyota Celica STX
1991 Toyota Celica STX
ok, well, here's the trick with replica kits. When a company makes a kit, they can only make between 300 and 600 before the mold warps (so slightly) and they have to make a new one to ensure the quality of the product. They then sell the mold to another company who makes the kit another 500 times. But, because the mold is not good, they sell the kit for hundreds less. ALL REPLICA KITS ARE NOT TOP QUALITY KITS. That is the important thing to know. So if you are worried about the quality of your kit, you have already made a mistake by looking for an aftermarket one. Other than that, I have no clue as to where to get a decent replica veilside. Sorry I am unable to help more.
Oh yeah, dude that avatar is seriously funny as sh*t! Cool choice.

Last edited by BandBMotorsports; Aug 17, 2003 7:23am.

Sometimes I just sit in the garage staring at this beautiful wolf, doing nothing, just admiring it. Life feels gooood when you have a Celica in your garage.

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
So basically im just ganna have to go with my second choice of a blitz kit

[Linked Image]

04 Mazda RX8
04 Mazda RX8
i personally feel that if you're gonna do it you should do it right. just save some bux and get the authentic veilside. fitment and quality is perfect and just remember, you get what you pay for

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
There are places that you can get a well built replica. Someone here will know what there are. But if you can a well built one I don't see any reason to pay more for the authentic thats practially the same thing. Thats just my 2 cents.

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
Street Prototype has the veilside replica and he has said it fits fine...I think you should talk to him and then go for it. grin
bought from www.visracing.com [visracing.com]

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

Hey, I use to sell Veilside replica kits for around 650 including shipping. They were great kits and I test fitted them myself. The only thing I did was sand the top back of the side skirts cause I was araid that they might be slightly off. But they werent, so basically it was a perfect fitting kit. If you're not sure, you should ask lots of questions about the kit that you're buying. And I suggest that you do not buy from ebay because the sellers will not answer your questions because they know that they're selling crap... most of the time anyway.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Where did you sell them from was it a store or website. Also, do you know if this place still sells good quality parts? Thanks.

I knew a guy in Cali that wanted help selling them. I havent spoke to him in a while but I'll see if he's still selling if you're interested. I know they have high quality buddy club and veilside kits and other kits for many other makes. I only helped sell mainly Celica kits tho.

Phantom
2001 Toyota Celica
Phantom
2001 Toyota Celica
What's the average retail on the veilside bodykit? I've been to their site but they have some XtremeLey crazy spineyes pricing.

[Linked Image]
Ask yourself one question. Is the juice worth the squeeze?

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by CaLiGTS
What's the average retail on the veilside bodykit? I've been to their site but they have some XtremeLey crazy spineyes pricing.

www.mvpmotorsports.com [mvpmotorsports.com] has good prices...
that's where I got mine...
every piece is 400+

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
if you can get the replica kit at VIS Racing, it would be perfect, im not sure with other companys though, i heard their really off

[Linked Image]