(For no power windows) If you have a handle on your window and no power windows you need to remove a clip behind the window handle to remove the entire door panel.
1. Remove bolts holding the door panel.
2. Pull outward gently through the sides of the door panel until you hear the plastic plugs pop out.
3. Remove cables from door locks and disconnect any electrical devices such as power Mirror
4. Remove the screws that hold the armrest together
5. Once the armrest is out. Their will be couple screws holding the armrest together unscrew.
Finish the job!
There are a couple of screws that hold it the armrest handle you need to take apart the whole door to get to it. Not hard at all