Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Hungster
Hungster Jan 6, 11:00pm - #3522 

bay area california
amss dp dyno help

hey guys i want to dyno this amss dp i got with all of my other mods, i actually think i loss hp with this dp and i want to find out, the thing is that the guy who put on my dp cut my stock flange off to weld it on the amss dp cause it didnt sit flush so now i need a stock dp to dyno with so i can get real numbers and results, i am willing to pay for the shipping if someone wants to help me out. this will help a lot of peeps that are interested in the dp as well.
I have
TRD exaust
TRD header
amss dp
Injen CAI
Hungster
Hungster Jan 6, 11:29pm - #3523 

bay area california
ok nm i got a volunteer
dontmesswithkram
dontmesswithkram Jan 7, 1:29am - #3524 

Irvine, CA
what does DP mean?

*2003 Black GT-S 6speed* TRD body kit, HID upgrade, clear corners, Matrix XRS shift knob, 02 tails, trd exhaust, AEM gen 2 CAI, TWM short shifter.
Hungster
Hungster Jan 8, 2:00am - #3525 

bay area california
down pipe
danstam
danstam Jan 8, 5:36am - #3526 

seattle, wa
Quote:
Originally posted by Hungster:
down pipe
I talked to AMSS and was told you would not feel the 2nd valves come in with their down pipe but should improve hp in all range. Please be sure to post your results. I was considering getting one.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jan 10, 1:02am - #3527 
Unregistered

yup i can barely fill lift now but i know it engages, i dont think i gained hp plus i lost low end, and on top of it i lost my 6th gear pull, it doesnt go faster than 135 now plus when i shift to 6th gear i start to slow down going 135, AMSS IS CRAP and i will have dynos to prove it, i would never buy from AMSS and i never will again. i hope other peeps dont make the same mistake i did. The do not do enough R$R and put out crappy products to make quick money.