I like this idea
hehehehe, Walter and i did that couple weeks ago, it was easy as long as you have the tools to work on it
whoa! thats looks cool...What tools would i exactly need? prolly some kind of cutting tool...
we shouldve took some pictures while installing it!
, Walter forgot to get his camera that day, anyways, tools you need...
- Dremel tool to cut the plastic, do some trimming
- Skill Saw to cut the plastic as well straight and some trimming inside the body frame.
- Pliers or vise grip for bending
- Small Sludge hammer for some pounding of the body frame inside
- basic tools like Screw driver, wrench, ratchet and sockets
for better results on working the body frame and installing, you have to take the rear seats out for better space.