- Bought the car (well, it was real late december '03
- Tinted windows were already on the car (yaaay!)
What I bought/did:
- bought 8,5x19" rims with 235/35 falken tyres
- Lowered the car about 2.7 inches rear and 2.3 up front
- Had a custom exhaust made with a 4" pipe sticking out from each side
- Bought a APR GT200 wing, octane front bumper, buddy club I sides, and bomex rear. Returned everything when the octane front didn't fit AT ALL, and the store I bought from didn't get their finger out of their ass to fix it.
- Spent some months cursing the shop I bought the parts from.
- Got fed up, almost sold the car.
- Got motivated again.
- Bought a seibon invader style Carbon Fiber Hood
, rod millen front lip, complete vizage kit, us spec rear oem bumper, a wing that is made for an audi that's going to be modified to fit the celica, blitz lm Intake
, blue hose techniques kit, 1 inch spacers, 2x 4,5" exhausts. Got everything just lying around. (except for the exhausts, which are on their way).
- Between now and 1st of may 2005 everything is going to get mounted (except the vizage front lip), will shave off the antenna and rear wiper, and modify the oem fenders to look like the F1 style fenders. What's not decided 100% yet is if I'm going to widen the fenders aswell. And the car is going to get a fresh new 2 tone paint job. And my rims will be painted the same as they are in my avatar.
- And then I'm going to enjoy the summer