Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
My mom was just going out in her '02 GTS and shortly after leaving came back and said something sounded funny, so she took me up and down the street and we could hear a strange ticking noise on the driver side of the vehicle, possibly near the wheel well. Any idea what it could be?

We have been having a lot of problems with our crazy neighbor lately, last week he set-up a nail that went through the back of my moms tire and came out on a angle through the side wall and then the other night he nailed two nails on a angle into the sidewall of one of my rear tires. We think he did something to my moms car again now.. this shit is getting brutal. frown

~* Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep *~
- Nocturnal Supremacy -

2004 Toyota Celica GT
2004 Toyota Celica GT
whos he?? if you think someone is doing this you need some kind of survailence to catch the person doing this..

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
Really long story but this guy has been giving us problems for many years, we are trying to deal with him legally but lately I've been trying to seek some other assistance.

But any ways, any one know what may be with the car?? I had to lend my car to my mom tonight because she was afraid something really wrong with her own.

- Nocturnal Supremacy -

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
Me again.

My mom just got back with my car so while she stayed home to pretty much keep watch I took out her car, and the sound is gone. Mind you, I felt around the front driver side wheel well and felt around the springs and shocks and even opened the hood and stuck my hand down in areas I could on the drivers side. Maybe something was stuck and I was able to remove it, all I can say is I hope it was nothing. None the less we are paranoid about our unstable wife beating, kid abusing, drug selling neighbor.

- Nocturnal Supremacy -