as posted somewhere else...
Heres the scoop. I had planned a dyno run in, but before i could do it, Gas wanted to take my tranny for inspection and to upgrade it to mimic his own and Smaays. So my stock tranny was put in over the weekend, but never the less i went ahead with the dyno scheduled because some one here asked for a C2Power dyno for a GTS.
So I had to cut the boost controller off to not harm the tranny and am now running 6psi, until 6000-6100 where the boost creeps up to 14-15psi. (wastegate arm is too small)On the run i would say above 6000 the average was 14psi.
1. I have a small manifold leak which will get replaced for free when i get my tranny back(thanks gas!!)
2. Im still running stock plugs(dumb ass toyota couldnt get the ones i wanted in time) also i know this isnt recommended!
3. tuning is at best just set at safe(richer than bill gates)10:1
4. Car will rev to 9600(done before and on tape)and made power until 9500 but this run was limited to 8000 because of stock tranny(my call)
5. Car was still hot from hauling ass to make appointment(my fault)
6. 17in wheels
7. done in 5th gear(I asked for a 4th gear run)
So now that all the excuses are out the way...lol here are the numbers...
255.2kw=346.9hp at 7920 rpm to the crank
232.6kw=316.2 to the wheels
313nm tq=around 230lbs tq
Overall im happy as we still have things to do that will greatly improve hp as in tuning and getting the tranny back so i can have stable constant boost. Next time will be a 20 psi run and no issues Enjoy!