New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#3339 Jul 16, 5:25pm
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
I think there is a Blitz Supercharger being developed for the Celica to be released in August and TRD is making one to be released in February. Does anyone know anything about these and how much gain of hp there is gonna be? Figure 100 hp or more. Plus the 2003 Celica is redesigned and it supposed to have an added 10-30 horsepower. I'm not sure yet. Just to make sure you don't think I'm bulling, my father owns a Toyota and Chevrolet dealership. Called Muller Toyota and Muller Chevrolet if anyone lives around there. So I am his son and find this out, I also work there.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
wanna get me a deal on my celica im in NJ grin

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
HA HA HA HA HA thats all I need to say...

[ 09-03-2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: SynysterK ]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Ok ok wait...you bought a used Celica at Chevrolet right? Well if you did, I am sorry for the way Chevrolet is being handled. It's been a hassle with the dealership for the past year. It was under new ownership for a while if you remember, then we bought it back because it wasn't doing so well. Listen, my undle is the general manager at Chevy, his name is Scott Doyle. If you have any problems talk to him OR talk to my father because he will help you with anything. AND if you want a new celica, come over to Muller Toyota, you'll be happy with the service there and you'll be able to get a good deal on an '03 black celica or if you want, they can order an '02 if they are still in production with the action package. Don't think we aren't good dealers, Toyota has won the President's Award for the past 13 years and is the best selling car dealer around. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or need help with anything, feel free to e-mail me at korn300ex14@hotmail.com or talk to me on AIM. My screen name is BLTZGTS014.
Again, I am sorry for the inconvience and service at Chevy, I will notify my father about it and he will get the dealership back into shape. Thank you.

Black Ice Celica - if you are serious, e-mail or IM me about anything. Then you can stop into Toyota.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Def interested ill im when your on i want a 2003 GTS Spectra Blue Mica Fully Loaded with Action Pack (manual) but toyota of morristown says i have to wait till Oct i want to buy one as soon as posible so ill be in touch

[ 08-26-2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Black Ice Celica ]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Well, I will be glad to help. The '03 are coming in very soon, if you are totally interested and want one, I will get it ordered for you. 2003 Spectra Blue Mica, fully loaded, action package (it may not be available yet but i'm sure it will be), and manual. If that is what you want, you got a deal. I'll get it ordered right away and will probably come in soon, let me know now so it comes quicker. BLTZGTS014 is my screen name. IM whenever you want. Thanks.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Where you guys located ill come in thrusday 8/29
hook me up with address type it in to the navi so just give me city and street name

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
As for the superchargers. I heard that TRD dropped the supercharger project for the US cars. Don't know how true that is, but knowing how TRD operates, it probably is true.

The Blitz kit should be out sometime in October if they don't have to push the date back again.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Toyota finally updated their site and the 2003 Celica is ugly! Look at the grille on it, makes you sick. The action packages however does fit the 2003 and most celica's are probably going to be built with it on. Black Ice Celica, drop in anytime. I won't be there though, but talk to anyone about them. But the date we can probably get one in from ordering is going to be in October, so you'll have to wait. We will try to get it in as soon as possible, so if you want the deal, drop in, ask what you want and it will be ordered for you. Check out www.mullertoyota.com [mullertoyota.com] for directions and address.
Muller Toyota
Route 31 and Van Syckles Road
Clinton, NJ 08809

Phone:(908) 638-4100
Phone:(888) 685-5378
Fax:(908) 638-8237

Anything else I can help you with e-mail me at
korn300ex14@hotmail.com
Thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
can you get me a deal?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I'll tell my dad about it and I'll see what he can do. I'll tell him that since I got you to come to our toyota instead of another one that you should get a good deal on it. Plus, on the new models they alwaya have good deals. I'll be sure to let him know though and stop in tomorrow. Your choosing the right place to get a new car, so I hope you enjoy.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I would not trust TRD information, even if it is official info. I will only believe TRD has a supercharger when it is on display at a dealership ready for resale.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i sent you mail iight check ur box (trdgts014)