Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
I have a big problem cry cry cry

long story short..nothing i could do..slid down (backwards) steep driveway of girlfriend and hit tree cry huge dent in back bumber and a little higher then back bumber...smashed my aftermarket euro light, dented right back fender and scrap above it...and euro clear right lense is busted too. I just bought this car!!! frown Anyways, i will go to a body shop in the next day or two..just wondering about the fender in the back right...if it is too damaged and needs a new one, anyway to take it off or is it attached to body and will cost an arm and a leg?? And above the back bumber is dented and missing a good amount of paint...what will they do about that...and i was thinking if need new bumber, get kaminari back bumper and have them paint it and put it on since i will need paint job for big "chip" back there anyways...anyone have this done before?? I hope this won't cost an arm and a leg..thanks for any help in advance..please help i beg you... cry

ECelica Staff
2003 Toyota Celica
ECelica Staff
2003 Toyota Celica
Sadly the rear fenders are attached to the body but they have ways of smoothing that out as for price you probably would just have to check around for a decent price pic might help get some further advice IMO. Sorry about you car I hope you get it fixed!

"Be kind to animals... Hug a Hockey Player!"
AFLAC!!!

2004 Toyota Celica
2004 Toyota Celica
Your brakes go out? Or was it icy or something? confused

[Linked Image]

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
ok...damn..i hope nothing got ripped off the fender...ill try and post pics later if i have time...so busy...it was rainy and my car wouldn't go up, just kept burning rubber...sucked so bad, nothing i could do...any more info about getting rear kit or anything would be a little help...ill go in the next day or so to get it checked out... i am soo sad frown

ill try to take pics sometime...my beautiful car!!!

Last edited by TRDOTC; Nov 21, 2004 6:42pm.

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Damn! That sounds rough! Sorry to hear that frown Hope you don't have to replace that rear quarter panel (fender) cause that's gonna be pricy since it's basically the whole side of the car without the door.