New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#3299 Jul 16, 10:49pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i have yet another question, i want to make my car go fast for as cheap as possible, i know what ur thinking, dot we all, ive heard turbo, supercharge, chips or nos r the best ways to go, but i ont have shit loads of cash on hand to spend, so i was thinking a simple nos setup wouldnt run to expensive, from what i hear, like $500 to $800, but i may b wrong, at least im hopeing im not, so...what should i do? is nos worth it, how much money would it cost? what gains would i get rouhly speaking that is? any other options that would b better suited for me?
emerson

#3300 Jul 17, 10:19am
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
Modacar.com is selling a universal 4 cyl. wet kit for $524. I've read that on our cars we need to run a wet system.

http://www.modacar.com/Merchant2/me...gory_Code=MODANIO&Car=Toyota&Carb=Celica

hope this helps thumbsup

[ 07-17-2002, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Steven ]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
nos is no where near cheap nor good to use all the time, it seems you want a fast car all the time... instead every time you hit that button, but if you are doing that on a public street thats extremely dangerous! you gotta get a N20 system thats setup correctly meaning possibly a "fogger" system with new forged pistons to handle the extra induction. I have been to modacar in real life (used to live near there) they suck...if you are gunna buy nos, get nitrous express web page [nitrousexpress.com] most people reconmend their kits, however they don't make a system for the celica yet. personally I wouldnt shoot nos because its dangerous and has potential risks to the engine. you will get about an instant 50hp... from what I hear. I suggest waiting till theirs a reliable turbo system that comes out for our car, or just get another car altogether.