Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Northridge Toyota #328161 Nov 16, 7:52pm Nov 16, 7:52pm
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
Northridge Toyota
I sware the guys over there are dumbasses! Okay my dad and i went there to claim out free $100 gas card that he won on some scratcher game piece. First it took them 30min to figure out what to do about it and how the whole thing works. Then the sales ppl try and sell my dad a new avalon when he clearly said he just bought one not too long ago and he just has a question about it. They only had 1 red celica and it was auto, and the guy asked me, "you dont like it?" and im like no i dont, i dont drive auto, i drive stick grin, then he was like ohhh boy i got some sticks for you then and shows me a line of about 50 corolla xrs. and im like yeah... They did have one nice tC though, white, 5 speed, TRD rims tasty. Then as my dad was talking to the sales guy he said there is out boss right there leaving. And i look at the car and he was driving a lowered 4door g35 with TRD rims and a TRD badge in the back, and i was like wtf. Then i just started cracking up rofl
Overall service at northridge toyota thumbsdown


"I didn't lose control, I was drifting"
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: pinoyricer] #328162 Nov 16, 7:54pm Nov 16, 7:54pm
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
rofl

Still sounds 100x better than Power Toyota Cerritos. If anyone ever buys anything there, I'm going to drive to your house and kick your ass.


I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: pinoyricer] #328163 Nov 16, 7:54pm Nov 16, 7:54pm
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
Originally Posted by pinoypyro103
then he was like ohhh boy i got some sticks for you then and shows me


am i the only one that thought this was funny??

guess so spineyes

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: Speed4TheNeed] #328164 Nov 16, 7:59pm Nov 16, 7:59pm
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 599
North Jersey
2003 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica GT
ravadude338
Loser
2003 Toyota Celica GT
ravadude338
2003 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica GT
Loser
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 599
North Jersey
lol when did you get so sexual in nature wave

am i rubbing off on you : no pun intended ,

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: ravadude338] #328165 Nov 16, 8:08pm Nov 16, 8:08pm
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
^^ what are you talking about? confused



tongue

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: Speed4TheNeed] #328166 Nov 16, 8:29pm Nov 16, 8:29pm
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
CeLlYgT04
Specialist
CeLlYgT04
Specialist

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
Originally Posted by Speed4TheNeed
^^ what are you talking about? confused



tongue


he's "pervert-ness" is rubbing off on you.

U graduated HS at age 16, but can't understand such a simple question!? rolleyes rofl rofl

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: CeLlYgT04] #328167 Nov 16, 8:32pm Nov 16, 8:32pm
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
Originally Posted by CeLlYgT04
Originally Posted by Speed4TheNeed
^^ what are you talking about? confused



tongue


he's "pervert-ness" is rubbing off on you.

U graduated HS at age 16, but can't understand such a simple question!? rolleyes rofl rofl


It's time to come clean, Caleb. Nobody will be upset if you admit you dropped out at 16 and took your GED.


I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: RevMonster] #328168 Nov 16, 8:35pm Nov 16, 8:35pm
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
CeLlYgT04
Specialist
CeLlYgT04
Specialist

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
Originally Posted by RevMonster
Originally Posted by CeLlYgT04
Originally Posted by Speed4TheNeed
^^ what are you talking about? confused



tongue


he's "pervert-ness" is rubbing off on you.

U graduated HS at age 16, but can't understand such a simple question!? rolleyes rofl rofl


It's time to come clean, Caleb. Nobody will be upset if you admit you dropped out at 16 and took your GED.


LMFAO...I think that's what happened eek rofl rofl rofl

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: CeLlYgT04] #328169 Nov 16, 8:38pm Nov 16, 8:38pm
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,371
New Orleans, LA
^^ lol bryan i knew what rava was talking about the first time around rolleyes ...i was being sarcastic tongue

and yeah...i dropped and and got my ged grin

haha nope..but i'll take a picture of my valedictorian plaque when i get some time tongue

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: Speed4TheNeed] #328170 Nov 16, 8:40pm Nov 16, 8:40pm
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
CeLlYgT04
Specialist
CeLlYgT04
Specialist

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 2,034
Orange County, Ca
Originally Posted by Speed4TheNeed
^^ lol bryan i knew what rava was talking about the first time around rolleyes ...i was being sarcastic tongue

and yeah...i dropped and and got my ged grin

haha nope..but i'll take a picture of my valedictorian plaque when i get some time tongue


LOL, okie dokie Papi

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: RevMonster] #328171 Nov 16, 8:59pm Nov 16, 8:59pm
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 180
fullerton, ca
S
Superstuddc27
Member
Superstuddc27
S
Member

Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 180
fullerton, ca
Originally Posted by RevMonster
rofl

Still sounds 100x better than Power Toyota Cerritos. If anyone ever buys anything there, I'm going to drive to your house and kick your ass.


HAHAH man, there is NO way in hell you can beat my story from Puente Hills Toyota. Wanna dealer story battle?? grin:D LOL

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: Superstuddc27] #328172 Nov 16, 9:02pm Nov 16, 9:02pm
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
Sure, i got more stories about the dealers in my own town like Frontier Toyota thumbsdown and the Honda Dealer, OMG funny story rofl


"I didn't lose control, I was drifting"
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: Superstuddc27] #328173 Nov 16, 9:04pm Nov 16, 9:04pm
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica
RevMonster
Masta OC
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,030
Orange County, Ca
Originally Posted by Superstuddc27
Originally Posted by RevMonster
rofl

Still sounds 100x better than Power Toyota Cerritos. If anyone ever buys anything there, I'm going to drive to your house and kick your ass.


HAHAH man, there is NO way in hell you can beat my story from Puente Hills Toyota. Wanna dealer story battle?? grin:D LOL


https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthrea...;fpart=&vc= grin


I'm just a crosshair
I'm just a shot away from you
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: RevMonster] #328174 Nov 17, 1:30am Nov 17, 1:30am
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
Los Angeles, CA
2001 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica GT
isaac
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
isaac
2001 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
Los Angeles, CA
Northridge Toyota once lost my car after a 45 minute oil change... took them another 30 minutes to find it... (bright red Celica with huge wing, in their service parking lot rolleyes)

A year later, I made another appointment for an Oil change with Northridge Toyota and after 45 minutes, they tell me that they cannot do the Oil Change because my was was too low (TRD Shock/Springs with 18" Rims wrapped in 45 Profile tires and STOCK front bumper)

Mind you, each of these appointments were made several days in advance and for 8 AM Service... And their "30 minute quick oil change - no appointment necessary", (even though I do make an appointment) Turns out out to be Anywhere from 1 hour 45 minutes to 3 hours... ON A WEEK DAY

I've been there 3 times over the past 2 years... will not give them a 4th time thumbsdown


[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: pinoyricer] #328175 Nov 17, 7:23am Nov 17, 7:23am
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
Woodland Hills, CA
ct
C'mon & hit me!
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
ct
C'mon & hit me!
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
Woodland Hills, CA
Originally Posted by pinoypyro103
I sware the guys over there are dumbasses! Okay my dad and i went there to claim out free $100 gas card that he won on some scratcher game piece. First it took them 30min to figure out what to do about it and how the whole thing works. Then the sales ppl try and sell my dad a new avalon when he clearly said he just bought one not too long ago and he just has a question about it. They only had 1 red celica and it was auto, and the guy asked me, "you dont like it?" and im like no i dont, i dont drive auto, i drive stick grin, then he was like ohhh boy i got some sticks for you then and shows me a line of about 50 corolla xrs. and im like yeah... They did have one nice tC though, white, 5 speed, TRD rims tasty. Then as my dad was talking to the sales guy he said there is out boss right there leaving. And i look at the car and he was driving a lowered 4door g35 with TRD rims and a TRD badge in the back, and i was like wtf. Then i just started cracking up rofl
Overall service at northridge toyota thumbsdown


wow...daddy was going to buy you a car? must be nice...


Originally posted by SKOOF:
yoru such a clown, i wish you lived in nyc, i would love to just give you the beating that youve probably never gotten in your life.
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: ct] #328176 Nov 17, 8:07am Nov 17, 8:07am
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,672
towson, md
2003 blue Toyota Celica
ragingpaseo
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica
ragingpaseo
2003 blue Toyota Celica
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 2,672
towson, md
this dealership sounds rice... thumbsdown

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: ct] #328177 Nov 17, 11:02am Nov 17, 11:02am
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
Originally Posted by ct
Originally Posted by pinoypyro103
I sware the guys over there are dumbasses! Okay my dad and i went there to claim out free $100 gas card that he won on some scratcher game piece. First it took them 30min to figure out what to do about it and how the whole thing works. Then the sales ppl try and sell my dad a new avalon when he clearly said he just bought one not too long ago and he just has a question about it. They only had 1 red celica and it was auto, and the guy asked me, "you dont like it?" and im like no i dont, i dont drive auto, i drive stick grin, then he was like ohhh boy i got some sticks for you then and shows me a line of about 50 corolla xrs. and im like yeah... They did have one nice tC though, white, 5 speed, TRD rims tasty. Then as my dad was talking to the sales guy he said there is out boss right there leaving. And i look at the car and he was driving a lowered 4door g35 with TRD rims and a TRD badge in the back, and i was like wtf. Then i just started cracking up rofl
Overall service at northridge toyota thumbsdown


wow...daddy was going to buy you a car? must be nice...


no he wasnt, we were just claiming our free $100 free gas card, and i just like sitting in the cars that i know i will never have grin


"I didn't lose control, I was drifting"
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: isaac] #328178 Nov 17, 11:04am Nov 17, 11:04am
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry
pinoyricer OP
RiCeR
1988 Toyota Camry

Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 201
Valencia, California
Originally Posted by isaac
Northridge Toyota once lost my car after a 45 minute oil change... took them another 30 minutes to find it... (bright red Celica with huge wing, in their service parking lot rolleyes)

A year later, I made another appointment for an Oil change with Northridge Toyota and after 45 minutes, they tell me that they cannot do the Oil Change because my was was too low (TRD Shock/Springs with 18" Rims wrapped in 45 Profile tires and STOCK front bumper)

Mind you, each of these appointments were made several days in advance and for 8 AM Service... And their "30 minute quick oil change - no appointment necessary", (even though I do make an appointment) Turns out out to be Anywhere from 1 hour 45 minutes to 3 hours... ON A WEEK DAY

I've been there 3 times over the past 2 years... will not give them a 4th time thumbsdown

now thats funny, they lost your car rofl, funny thing was while we were their i kept telling my dad that they were fucking dumbasses, and i guess your story adds to the proof that they are dumbasses! rofl


"I didn't lose control, I was drifting"
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: pinoyricer] #328179 Nov 17, 11:07am Nov 17, 11:07am
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,787
California
2000 Black Toyota Celica GT
ghostingcelica
Specialist
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ghostingcelica
2000 Black Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,787
California
how do you lose a celca. that shit stands out more then anythign especially ur car isaac

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: ghostingcelica] #328180 Nov 17, 12:34pm Nov 17, 12:34pm
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 449
VAN NUYS, CA
StuntPanda
mmmmm tasty
2001 Toyota Celica GT
StuntPanda
mmmmm tasty
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 449
VAN NUYS, CA
this is why i go to hamer toyota and hamer toyota only grin never had any problems. on a saturday at 1 pm i get in n out for an oil change in under an hour thumbsup

Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: StuntPanda] #328181 Nov 17, 12:50pm Nov 17, 12:50pm
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 1,149
Los Angeles, CA
tony
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
tony
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 1,149
Los Angeles, CA
I only go to Longo Toyota eventhough Glendale Toyota is only 15 minutes away. I never had a problem with Longo.


[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.
Re: Northridge Toyota [Re: StuntPanda] #328182 Nov 17, 1:20pm Nov 17, 1:20pm
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
Woodland Hills, CA
ct
C'mon & hit me!
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
ct
C'mon & hit me!
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,139
Woodland Hills, CA
Originally Posted by StuntPanda
this is why i go to hamer toyota and hamer toyota only grin never had any problems. on a saturday at 1 pm i get in n out for an oil change in under an hour thumbsup


those hamer guys are idiots. i complained of ticking noises in my engine and he said"well it's because you skeep shifting at high rpms, we get a lot of guys with gts' that come in to fix trannies"...at the time...i had a GT auto.

plus try to get them to understand about "lift bolts"...or any dealer for that matter. what a hoot.


Originally posted by SKOOF:
yoru such a clown, i wish you lived in nyc, i would love to just give you the beating that youve probably never gotten in your life.
Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Member Spotlight
Heat
Heat
2003 Toyota Celica
Near Philly, PA

Posts: 371
Joined: August 2003
Show All Member Profiles 
Recent Topics
Help! New celica owner
by Papito07. 11/18/2017 8:25 PM
WTB: Celica Project
by Excel. 11/18/2017 9:15 AM
Low idle and slow take off
by Wmillerjr. 11/17/2017 9:34 AM
OEM Floor Mats
by Mac_TheBeard. 11/16/2017 11:06 PM
Smoking after cleaning injectors
by CelicaSW88. 11/15/2017 11:03 AM
What Tail light is this?
by Hanate. 11/14/2017 7:37 PM
2001 Celica VVTI 140 Wheel Studs
by minos316. 11/11/2017 4:06 PM
Is This Transmission Normal??
by Bilster. 11/03/2017 9:25 PM
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1
(Snapshot build 20171111)