New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 8, 4:09am - #3251 
Unregistered

Which Lowering Springs to get?

Hi all,
Need to know what you experienced celica owners would recommend for lowering springs for 2002gts and why that is your choice. Thanks a bunch. smile

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 8, 4:34am - #3252 
Unregistered

I need to know the brand and why that is your choice: TRD, Tannabe, Eibach Pro Kit, Eibach Sportline, Hotchkis, others???
Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 9, 6:44am - #3253 
Unregistered

I have the Eibach Sportlines, the drop looks way better, the car handles bumps stiffer but nothing too harsh, but on the other end cornering is soooo flat and amazing and your car grips like 3X better (rough estimate wink ) Plus Eibach is a repsected company. If you are worried about a rough ride just go with the prolines... However, a camber kit is needed on the rear tires i think with the sportlines...

Linked Image

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 10, 1:36am - #3254 
Unregistered

Thanks Motaskate,
So do you have a rear camber kit with your Eibach Sportline? And if so, what brand is recommended?
Alpine_GT-S
Alpine_GT-S Sep 11, 9:59pm - #3255 

Charlotte, NC
Yo, I have TRD springs on mine. I was so close to buying Eibach but i decided to stick with Toyota. They are awesome springs great grip. If your looking for a little more drop then 1.2" rear drop and 1" in front...go for the eibachs. thumbsup

[Linked Image]
2002 Celica GT-S Spectra Blue:
TRD Action Package
TRD Lowering Springs
18 Quantum Tek Wheels
Alpine CVA-1005 Indash TV
Alpine DVA-5200 Indash DVD
20% Window Tint
Viper 500ESP Alarm
S2k Antenna
MTEC Lighting Package
--------------
Hypnotized
Charlotte, N.C.
Eugic92
Eugic92 Sep 18, 9:16am - #3256 

Irvine
Hey, I also have the TRD springs and I love them. Some people say that I have a freak set of TRD springs because they lower my car significantly lower than other cars. The ride is good, shocks won't wear out as easily, and performance is great!