ZeroXLX
Loser
ZeroXLX Oct 31, 7:36pm - #314561 
2001 Black Toyota Celica GT
Loser
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Denton, Maryland
Websites

Hey guys...I'm looking into getting body kits right now and I was wondering what are some of the best sites to go to for me to get them.

I don't want any replica kits or anything like that. I remember hearing about one site that had aero in the name but I can't remember the whole thing. If anyone knows what I'm talking about it would be a big help if you could link me.

[Linked Image]
RookieGTS
Boobie Vision
RookieGTS Oct 31, 7:37pm - #314562 

Boobie Vision
2000 Toyota Celica

925 Nor Cal
Yeah i feel ya zero! Because body kits cost a grip of money! And you gotta do it up right and not be ripped off for some fake shiet.
ZeroXLX
Loser
ZeroXLX Oct 31, 7:42pm - #314563 
2001 Black Toyota Celica GT
Loser
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Denton, Maryland
yea...I mean I just got done compounding out my Hood and front lip...and god damn the fucking bugs are implanted in it...I don't even think that there was a coat of wax on the whole car.

So I'm going to get a new front kit and a new Hood...and wax the shit out of it so that the bugs won't penetrate it as easily and then work on getting the rest of the kit.

I just don't have the money right now for everything

[Linked Image]