Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 1 2
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 9:12pm - #307400 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Reduce Emissions! Add MODS! Don't worry about CARB!

Ok, Sounds like fiction right? Well, I am involved in a company that designs a product that virtually reduces ALL emissions put out by a car or truck. Sounds to good to be true? confused

Well, it IS true. The unit costs 1000 USD. Not only does it reduce emissions significantly but it hads about 25% MORE TORQUE! There is a 60 day money back guarantee. If you don't like it, or you can't feel any power difference, we will give you 100% of your money back.

Now, I have mentioned reducing emissions and 25% more torque right? Well, not only does it do all that, but it INCREASES fuel economy!

This unit is absolutly perfect for you Californians. We tested this unit on a 1992 Chevy V8 pickup and it added 17hp and 49 torque to the WHEELS! Furthermore, we tested emissions with the catalytic converter on and the tested it without the catalytic converter. There was almost ZERO change in emissions. The truck was still totally street legal (other than sound lol) without the CATALYTIC CONVERTER.

Now, the normal price of these units is $1250. Because I love Ecelica so much I am selling them for $1000.

I will post pics of the unit and what not soon! Give me some feedback. For those of you in Cali that want a turbo and can't have it because you won't pass emissions...THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED!

Thanks for reading. Oh and SLIDR, this isn't rice math... thumbsup
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 74
Lyth0s
Member
Lyth0s Oct 23, 9:24pm - #307401 
2002 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Member
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 74
Southern California
lol, if you dont mind me asking, what is this MAGIC part, and if you get a non-carb aproved turbo, it still will not pass the visual inspection of the smog test, saying that you can find a carb legal turbo, having one does not put out more emissions, what they look for is more carbon monoixede and some other form of carbon + oxegen possiblely + one hydrogen atom(dont remeber), and turbos do not make your engine produce more of these chemicals, as long as you get the same burn in the cyclender.
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,304
SLVCELI
Specialist
SLVCELI Oct 23, 9:25pm - #307402 
2002 Liquid Silver Metall Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,304
West Chester, Ohio
Whats the company? I would be interested in this but I am skeptical. Celicas could always use more torque though. I was just talking to my girlfriend about emissions. Over 60,000 people in the US alone die from heart and lung diseases related to air pollution. This sounds like a fake ebay product but if it is legit then post pics and details on how it works. O and tell us some horsepower and torque numbers we could expect on a 4 cylinder vs. that 8-cylinder. If this is legit I would support it and buy it thumbsup

[Linked Image]
BETWEEN WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU COULD BE
BETWEEN HOW IT IS AND HOW IT SHOULD BE
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 919
celiwhite
Senior Member
celiwhite Oct 23, 9:27pm - #307403 
2000 Super White Toyota Celica
Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 919
las vegas, nv
how come he didn't say what the product was? confused
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 422
eddie_725
Senior Member
eddie_725 Oct 23, 9:29pm - #307404 
1985 Silver Toyota Celica
Senior Member
1985 Toyota Celica

Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 422
Miami, Fl
wtf rolleyes

"if pimpin' is dead then I'm bring it back
mata fact it never died so I take that back" -Lil Wayne-
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 2,454
Elec-FuYu
Specialist
Elec-FuYu Oct 23, 9:29pm - #307405 
2003 Silver Toyota Celica
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 2,454
B.C. Coquitlam
wutever...i wouldnt buy it by any chance, even if you give it out for $20 i would buy it. idunno

I am a HID Maniac!!
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 74
Lyth0s
Member
Lyth0s Oct 23, 9:36pm - #307406 
2002 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Member
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 74
Southern California
omg people, think about it, it is one of the "magic" products, there is a reason why #1 he didnt mention what the acutal product was, #2 who made it, #3 anything that we could find information on, if your mods are not carb approved, it cannot be passed in california, the only way to really make more torque would be f/i or lowering the transmission ratios, and how could that give you better milage(it would make it worse) and you have to have a catitlic converter no matter what state your in(that has smog checks hehe) without it your car is illegal...sigh people dont fall for this bs.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
isaac
ECelica Admin
isaac Oct 23, 9:52pm - #307407 
2001 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
Los Angeles, CA
popcorn

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:04pm - #307408 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Lyth0s
omg people, think about it, it is one of the "magic" products, there is a reason why #1 he didnt mention what the acutal product was, #2 who made it, #3 anything that we could find information on, if your mods are not carb approved, it cannot be passed in california, the only way to really make more torque would be f/i or lowering the transmission ratios, and how could that give you better milage(it would make it worse) and you have to have a catitlic converter no matter what state your in(that has smog checks hehe) without it your car is illegal...sigh people dont fall for this bs.


Well, you won't find any info anywhere...but from me. The product has not gone through all the "legal" stuff yet. We still have to set up a disclosure statement.

I posted becasue I wanted feedback... I am frankily disapointed with what I got in return.

Elec-Fuyu I will keep your comment in mind when others want to order.

The product is called the Hydrogen 1000. There is no info on the web because we don't have a Website yet. We hold the patent, and we are the only company (The founders of the product) licensed to sell it.

Basically, it is a chemical reaction. I wont go into depth quite yet, but it simply injects Hydrogen into the Intake system. Becasue Hydrogen burns extrememly fast, and with much force, it drives the piston down harder in the chamber. You save fuel because this system increases the fuel burn in the chamber. Furthermore, Hydrogen burns MUCH cooler than a strait gasoline or diesel fuel burn. It burns WAY cooler than NOS, so it is much safer to use.

As for emissions, what comes out of your exhaust is almost all h20. Yes, that is right, water.

Remember what you said Elec-fuyu...

Oh, and BTW. I will be installing the system on my car within a month. I will have DYNO results before and after at that point. For the skeptics...
I am not trying to rip you off. I just find it frustrating that you think I am trying to do so. Did I even ask for your money? Does it not say money back guarantee? This is what I get for trying to HELP PEOPLE! You guys are always complaining about how you can't mod your cars because of CARB. And then, something comes around that PROMISES do let you do just that...and you bitch about it. slap

This system will not be available to purchase until the Disclosure Statement is prepared. All I wanted with feed back and instead I got a bunch of skeptics that have to bash everything I post on this site. Grow Up.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:06pm - #307409 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Oh, and I will take pictures as soon as our other project car is back from the body shop. We got it totally repainted! thumbsup
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 914
robare99
Senior Member
robare99 Oct 23, 10:09pm - #307410 

Senior Member
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 914
Alberta, Canada
Sounds interesting. Would like to see pics of it installed on a celica, and dynos would help. I don't think people are calling BS off the starting line we just want some facts, specs & dynos to back up any product. Hydrogen is quite a dangerous gas if I'm not mistaken.
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,547
sbocaj55
Specialist
sbocaj55 Oct 23, 10:19pm - #307411 

Specialist
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,547
Pennsylvania
You are not mistaken robare. I'm assuming this system will be very similar to NOS with a tank of H and everything...and you trigger when you want it. The thing is..just like NOS...It's very very volatile. I don't know if it would be worth it unless you race a lot. If i would spend $1000 on performance mods, i would want something that i could feel every day...every time i hit that pedal...not just whenever i feel like flicking a switch and using up a tank that i would have to refill. And how much would it cost to refill the H tank?
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Rave669
Senior Member
Rave669 Oct 23, 10:19pm - #307412 

Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Lisle, IL
nonsense... total nonsense.

Introducing hydrogen into the combustion process would only produce MORE emissions, since less O2 gets in to the combustion chamber, not all the fuel will be burnt, you will be running richer, which would explain the added power on that V8, but witout actual results showing before and after (on an actual emissions test) I wouldn't believe the emissions would be lower, unless of course you run the car off hydrogen only, no gasoline involved.

Mazda recently built an RX-7 prototype car that runs off of hydrogen, making almost zero emissions, apparently the rotary engine can easily be adapted to run off hydrogen.

However, Hydrogen injection sounds a bit funny to me, I mean, with N20, you get the added O2 to aid combustion, but with hydrogen, all you are doing is introducing more fuel, does raising your fuel pressure and increasing injector flow lower emissions? I don't think so.

Hydrogen will also LOWER the octane of the fuel, since it ignites easier than gas. In a 2ZZ this could blow up the engine, or at the very least make it knock like crazy.

Yes Hydrogen burns clean, but zero emissions is useless if the engine has problems running on it. to get something like this to work would require ECU programming at the very least, serious internal mods may be needed on the 2ZZ (I'd definitely require lower compression before attempting this with my car)

Hydrogen system you describe: $1000

Quality, fool-proof wet nitrous system: $500

Thanks but no thanks... wave rice

[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:19pm - #307413 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Lyth0s
omg people, think about it, it is one of the "magic" products, there is a reason why #1 he didnt mention what the acutal product was, #2 who made it, #3 anything that we could find information on, if your mods are not carb approved, it cannot be passed in california, the only way to really make more torque would be f/i or lowering the transmission ratios, and how could that give you better milage(it would make it worse) and you have to have a catitlic converter no matter what state your in(that has smog checks hehe) without it your car is illegal...sigh people dont fall for this bs.


This isn't calling BS!? confused

He says at the end "sigh people dont fall for this bs."
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:21pm - #307414 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669

nonsense... total nonsense.

Introducing hydrogen into the combustion process would only produce MORE emissions, since less O2 gets in to the combustion chamber, not all the fuel will be burnt, you will be running richer, which would explain the added power on that V8, but witout actual results showing before and after (on an actual emissions test) I wouldn't believe the emissions would be lower, unless of course you run the car off hydrogen only, no gasoline involved.


Mazda recently built an RX-7 prototype car that runs off of hydrogen, making almost zero emissions, apparently the rotary engine can easily be adapted to run off hydrogen.

However, Hydrogen injection sounds a bit funny to me, I mean, with N20, you get the added O2 to aid combustion, but with hydrogen, all you are doing is introducing more fuel, does raising your fuel pressure and increasing injector flow lower emissions? I don't think so.

Hydrogen will also LOWER the octane of the fuel, since it ignites easier than gas. In a 2ZZ this could blow up the engine, or at the very least make it knock like crazy.

Yes Hydrogen burns clean, but zero emissions is useless if the engine has problems running on it. to get something like this to work would require ECU programming at the very least, serious internal mods may be needed on the 2ZZ (I'd definitely require lower compression before attempting this with my car)

Thanks but no thanks... wave rice


You are wrong. I will prove it. With a video if I have too when we are doing the emissions testing.

I don't mind people being skeptical...but comon.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:26pm - #307415 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by sbocaj55
You are not mistaken robare. I'm assuming this system will be very similar to NOS with a tank of H and everything...and you trigger when you want it. The thing is..just like NOS...It's very very volatile. I don't know if it would be worth it unless you race a lot. If i would spend $1000 on performance mods, i would want something that i could feel every day...every time i hit that pedal...not just whenever i feel like flicking a switch and using up a tank that i would have to refill. And how much would it cost to refill the H tank?


It is on ALL THE TIME! You push the pedal and you go. The fluid for the chemical reaction lasts for about a month and costs 3.50 a gallon. (3 gallon lasts about 1 month) As I said, it is a chemical reaction... Currently, we are using this system primarily on Semi trucks. It makes a HUGE difference on the Semi's. We just recently installed one on a friend of mines truck. He says that he can climb hills he never could before without shifting down. Furthermore, he went from 5.5 mpg to 8.9 immediatley! His imissions were down 75% immediately!
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Rave669
Senior Member
Rave669 Oct 23, 10:29pm - #307416 

Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Lisle, IL
you come-on... Like I said, I have reasons to be skeptical, all you can say is "you are wrong"

Go ahead, post your video. Maybe it will back up your idea, but then again, if you were "SERIOUS" about this project of yours, I wouldn't be talking about it so much as working quietly behind closed doors until it was ready to go to market.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Immo
Senior Member
Immo Oct 23, 10:35pm - #307417 

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Tilburg, The Netherlands
http://www.ctech3000.com/home.asp

Sounds like this...

So what can we agree on if my torque does not raise 25%??
Get my money back double?
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:36pm - #307418 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669

you come-on... Like I said, I have reasons to be skeptical, all you can say is "you are wrong"

Go ahead, post your video. Maybe it will back up your idea, but then again, if you were "SERIOUS" about this project of yours, I wouldn't be talking about it so much as working quietly behind closed doors until it was ready to go to market.


IT IS ALREADY ON THE MARKET FOR SEMI-TRUCKS! We hold the only patent! Why stay behind closed doors? The fact of it is, we will be meeting with the emissions board of California very soon (We have not yet set a date). You know what, go ahead and wait until that happens. Frankily, I don't really care. When it is marketed at a National Level and it is on the shelf in stores for $1,250 then maybe you will believe... All I wanted to do was extend a friendly discount to my favorite web site ever...

Can't we have constructive critisism.???!!!!
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Immo
Senior Member
Immo Oct 23, 10:38pm - #307419 

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Still didn't answer my question...
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:39pm - #307420 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Immo

http://www.ctech3000.com/home.asp

Sounds like this...

So what can we agree on if my torque does not raise 25%??
Get my money back double?


I have no idea what that is...but it does not resemble our system at all... looks like some kind of injection... Don't have any idea what though? confused

Ok, this is different...they are using some kind of fluid. We use Hydrogen Gas.

"Car manufacturers would have us believe that their machines are gloriously efficient. Theyre not. Less than 30% of the energy from petrol goes to drive the wheels of your car the rest goes to waste, as heat around your engine, the radiator and as un-burnt fuel in your exhaust.

Catalytic converters were introduced in the mid-80s to convert harmful emissions like Carbon Monoxide into Carbon Dioxide, but while they solve some environmental problems, they dont solve any energy problems. Youre still wasting petrol.

The C-tech3000 catalyst injection system uses the same principle as catalytic converters the remarkable oxidation properties of platinum but at the beginning of the energy process, rather than at the end of it.

The system joins the air Intake channel in your engine via a simple connector. The vacuum which draws air into your engine also draws air through the catalyst solution, producing tiny bubbles which explode as a catalytic spray as they enter the combustion chamber. Here they interact with the hydrocarbons in your petrol to convert as much fuel as possible into useful energy.




There have been many previous attempts to produce this effect, like catalytic fuel additives and petrol tank linings. Theyve failed because they didnt introduce the catalyst in the right form, in the right amounts, in the right place and at the right time in the combustion process. As leading scientists, motoring journalists and thousands of customers agree, the C-tech system has finally cracked this problem, with consistently remarkable results."


Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:46pm - #307421 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Immo
Still didn't answer my question...


Yes, you would get your money back, but not double.

However, I am no longer offering this to Ecelica. I just wanted to give you guys a good deal. No offense, but you guys can wait will it hits a retail center in your area.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 10:54pm - #307422 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669

nonsense... total nonsense.



Hydrogen will also LOWER the octane of the fuel, since it ignites easier than gas. In a 2ZZ this could blow up the engine, or at the very least make it knock like crazy.

Yes Hydrogen burns clean, but zero emissions is useless if the engine has problems running on it. to get something like this to work would require ECU programming at the very least, serious internal mods may be needed on the 2ZZ (I'd definitely require lower compression before attempting this with my car)

Hydrogen system you describe: $1000

Quality, fool-proof wet nitrous system: $500

Thanks but no thanks... wave rice


You are mistaken on multiple levels. One, because the hydrogen ignites easier than gas it would RAISE the octane level. FACT: Higher octane gasoline burns faster than low octane gasoline.
Two, Diesel engines which are used to power SemiTrucks are EXTREMELY HIGH COMPRESSION! We use this system primarily on diesel trucks. In fact, diesel engines are higher compression than gasoline engines..( I am sure there are some exceptions).
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 118
Genomaxter
Member
Genomaxter Oct 23, 10:57pm - #307423 
2000 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 118
Slidell
Dont close the offer. Sum plp here just jump the gun WAY too fast and dont understand the complete process (ignoance id say). Im sure there are plp who are waiting fot more word on this board about the product. Id be interested but I have no money to spend so I wont be able to get it for a while. Id like to hear and see more tasty. And for the rest of you who attack this guy for just INTRODUCING sumthin to use, shame on you angry. He was being nice and wasnt asking for any orders til he got ALL the info bout it out.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:01pm - #307424 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Genomaxter
Dont close the offer. Sum plp here just jump the gun WAY too fast and dont understand the complete process (ignoance id say). Im sure there are plp who are waiting fot more word on this board about the product. Id be interested but I have no money to spend so I wont be able to get it for a while. Id like to hear and see more tasty. And for the rest of you word attack this guy for just INTRODUCING sumthin to use, shame on you angry. He was being nice and wasnt asking for any orders til he got ALL the info bout it out.


Thankyou! At least one person understands what I am trying to do! I really don't care if you order or not. I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR ORDERS! For God sakes! I opened this to ANSWER Questions! I will provide ALL info before ANY order is made. Furthermore, I would personally like to test the system on MY celica. I would honestly feel HORRIBLE if this system blew up anyones engine. JUST LET ME HELP YOU YOU DUMB BASTARDS! thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
Stephen
Specialist
Stephen Oct 23, 11:10pm - #307425 
2003 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
Dude..don't take it so seriously. The automobile has operated much the same in the past half-century. You pop up claiming a miracle solution and most people are skeptical. Remember what happened when that dude claimed the world wasn't flat? They killed him or some shit.

Come back in a few months with pictures, dyno sheets, facts, videos and a hella lot more info and "maybe" people won't jump all over ya.
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Rave669
Senior Member
Rave669 Oct 23, 11:11pm - #307426 

Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Lisle, IL
you can help by walking away from your PC.

the HIGHER the octane level of a given fuel, the MORE DIFFICULT it is to ignite.

Making the fuel "ignite better" in my 2ZZ would make it knock like crazy, because running on 93, it's just stable enough to keep those spark plugs from becoming glow plugs once the engine heats up... So now, you want to add a gaseous fuel source, like hydrogen, to this delicate process... you sir have no clue what you are talking about.

Okay, you make these for diesels, right? what engine applications are available? My buddy's a diesel mechanic; I'll ask HIM if he's ever heard of you're hydrogen injection system.

My guess is that you'll just spew more 3rd grade bs

[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:16pm - #307427 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Stephen
Dude..don't take it so seriously. The automobile has operated much the same in the past half-century. You pop up claiming a miracle solution and most people are skeptical. Remember what happened when that dude claimed the world wasn't flat? They killed him or some shit.

Come back in a few months with pictures, dyno sheets, facts, videos and a hella lot more info and "maybe" people won't jump all over ya.


I plan too. As I have posted! However, I have to wait for our project car to get back from the paint shop. It is a 1995 eclipse N/A. You can chirp the tires at 3500 rpms in that thing now! We just have way to many haters on this site. I admit, I got way to defensive... but give me a chance! It's like I have a cure for cancer, but no one wants to try it because it sounds impossible. This isn't going to happen overnite! I am just sick of people on this site just waiting for something like this to get posted on the Forum so they can bash it and call BS when I haven't even had a chance to prove it!

All I am asking is that before you call BS let me put it on MY CELICA, let me test it for about a month. I will drive the hell out of it, document everything, dyno it, and show you guys the results. What you need to realize, is that this really does work...and it will be HUGE when it hits the market. Let me prove it to you! thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
Stephen
Specialist
Stephen Oct 23, 11:17pm - #307428 
2003 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
Sweet. Good luck then thumbsup
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
isaac
ECelica Admin
isaac Oct 23, 11:19pm - #307429 
2001 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 6,007
Los Angeles, CA
Any more testimonials other than your own?

your comments attract many skeptics since there is no one but yourself to debate these findings...

best of luck in your newest projects thumbsup

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:24pm - #307430 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669
you can help by walking away from your PC.

the HIGHER the octane level of a given fuel, the MORE DIFFICULT it is to ignite.

Making the fuel "ignite better" in my 2ZZ would make it knock like crazy, because running on 93, it's just stable enough to keep those spark plugs from becoming glow plugs once the engine heats up... So now, you want to add a gaseous fuel source, like hydrogen, to this delicate process... you sir have no clue what you are talking about.

Okay, you make these for diesels, right? what engine applications are available? My buddy's a diesel mechanic; I'll ask HIM if he's ever heard of you're hydrogen injection system.

My guess is that you'll just spew more 3rd grade bs


Actually, you are correct. I was mistaken. What you need to realize is, I am NOT an engineer. I did not design the product and I am still learning more about it everyday. Your buddy will have probably heard of Propane injection. Same kind of concept, but propane burns too hot. It did add quite a bit of HP but it Blew a lot of engines. Hydrogen works the same way, but instead burns much cooler, and under pressure. Hydrogen will not ignite unless under pressure. I had my octane knowledge backwards and I apologize. I will have one guy who has a lot more knowledge of the system answer some of your questions. Please post away! I will try to get to all of them! Please post MORE constructive critisism. I appreciate that. Those who cannot do so...please don't bother posting. thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:26pm - #307431 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by isaac
Any more testimonials other than your own?

your comments attract many skeptics since there is no one but yourself to debate these findings...

best of luck in your newest projects thumbsup


I have plenty of SemiTruck drivers testimonials. However, because we have only put this system on ONE gasoline powered car (The Eclipse) I only have one that would be realitive to our cars.
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Rave669
Senior Member
Rave669 Oct 23, 11:27pm - #307432 

Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Lisle, IL
I honestly hope it works for you... serously. But I wouln't try this if they paid me.

If it works for you, all the better, but it sounds shady to me. I just hope you don't let your car get turned into a guinea pig, only to see it get royally screwed up by some diesel technology gone wrong.

It's all good that you're trying to spread the good news about this thing, but seriously, you're counting chickens before they're hatched.

I can see the bit about lowering temps, but then again, pre existing techniques also exist for this, like water and alcohol injection, or CO2 cooled fuel rails. If you have a GT, I don't forsee a big problem, but I don't know about the 2ZZ.

Also, keep in mind, Deisels are a LOT heavier and stronger than our engines, our engines are lightweight, aluminum rev happy 4-cyls, while Diesels are Iron and Steel monstrosities that can be abused to no end, and are known for running over one-million miles in their service life.

I seriously wish you luck, and I hope it all works out okay; I woudn't expect much though. I just don't want to see you get screwed on a "Freebie"

[Linked Image]
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
Stephen
Specialist
Stephen Oct 23, 11:27pm - #307433 
2003 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,577
keep in mind, though, that until there is more data supported by tests, skeptics will rule this thread. just human nature. happywink
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 118
Genomaxter
Member
Genomaxter Oct 23, 11:34pm - #307434 
2000 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica
Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 118
Slidell
Finally we got sum plp to start postin PROPER comments. Lets see, what could I want to know??...Oh!!
*Where are these places that can fill up the tanks with hydorgen?
*How is it installed on the car?
*How big is the entire system?
*How long has this porduct been in development?
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 708
KickScrew
Sideways
KickScrew Oct 23, 11:48pm - #307435 

Sideways
2003 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 708
St. Augustine, Florida
I need pictures, dynos, charts, and a wariente before I buy anything. I also want to know how this will fit on a celica.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:49pm - #307436 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Stephen
keep in mind, though, that until there is more data supported by tests, skeptics will rule this thread. just human nature. happywink


I honestly am not bothered by skeptics. As long as they are constructive in there arguments... more power to them. thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:55pm - #307437 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Genomaxter
Finally we got sum plp to start postin PROPER comments. Lets see, what could I want to know??...Oh!!
*Where are these places that can fill up the tanks with hydorgen?
*How is it installed on the car?
*How big is the entire system?
*How long has this porduct been in development?



1. It is a fluid solution. I am sure it can be mailed to you no problem because without electricity there is no chance of an explosion.
2. It is installed by running a wire off of your Positive battery terminal and then running that to the system. The whole reaction happens because of a power current. Then all one does is run a hose straight to the Intake or Intake manifold of the vehicle. Very simple installation. MUCH safer than NOS no matter what anyone says! It is also recomended that one uses a High power battery like an Optima Yellow Top.
3. The system weighs about 40 lbs. About the size of an optima battery. This is the only down side... weight.
4. It has been in development for about 2 years ( I will check on that). As I said before, it was primarily tested on diesel SemiTrucks.

Thanks for the Questions!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 23, 11:59pm - #307438 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669

I honestly hope it works for you... serously. But I wouln't try this if they paid me.

If it works for you, all the better, but it sounds shady to me. I just hope you don't let your car get turned into a guinea pig, only to see it get royally screwed up by some diesel technology gone wrong.

It's all good that you're trying to spread the good news about this thing, but seriously, you're counting chickens before they're hatched.

I can see the bit about lowering temps, but then again, pre existing techniques also exist for this, like water and alcohol injection, or CO2 cooled fuel rails. If you have a GT, I don't forsee a big problem, but I don't know about the 2ZZ.

Also, keep in mind, Deisels are a LOT heavier and stronger than our engines, our engines are lightweight, aluminum rev happy 4-cyls, while Diesels are Iron and Steel monstrosities that can be abused to no end, and are known for running over one-million miles in their service life.

I seriously wish you luck, and I hope it all works out okay; I woudn't expect much though. I just don't want to see you get screwed on a "Freebie"



I truly appreciate your concern! I would hate if I blew my engine! It is my only car. However, I have som much faith in this product that I am willing to try it. Scratch that, I WANT to try it! Everyone knows that low end torque is the Celicas real problem. If this system can fix it YAY!

Back on the octane bandwagon. About NOS. Isn't NOS more volitile than gasoline? PLEASE correct me if I am wrong. Many users are running NOS on Celica GTS with no problem. This runs MUCH cooler than NOS, has the same effect, but is a much smaller constant "shot." You can run it constantly because it burns at such a low temp. thumbsup

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 24, 12:10am - #307439 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by Rave669
nonsense... total nonsense.

Introducing hydrogen into the combustion process would only produce MORE emissions, since less O2 gets in to the combustion chamber, not all the fuel will be burnt, you will be running richer, which would explain the added power on that V8, but witout actual results showing before and after (on an actual emissions test) I wouldn't believe the emissions would be lower, unless of course you run the car off hydrogen only, no gasoline involved.



Ok, I just got an answer as to why the emmisions were reduced so significantly. The Burn is so complete with the Hydrogen system running that it burns up all the Hydro-Carbons that would normally be released after the burn. I have a guy comming over that should be able to elaborate more.
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
Larry_GTS
Specialist
Larry_GTS Oct 24, 12:25am - #307440 
2003 Yellow/Red Toyota Celica
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
Texas
sounds like it would void my warenty, even if it did work smile i have 10 year 100,000 wink i'm not gonna screw that up .
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,251
silver
Specialist
silver Oct 24, 1:17am - #307441 
2000 Silver Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,251
California
Your car ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE a catalytic converter in California to be street legal. You cannot legally remove any part of the emissions sytstem of a car in CA for any reason. Even if the car ran cleaner with this "hydrogen system" and no cat, the law would still require you to have it installed.

And it won't be legal in California until it's CARB approved, which costs big bucks and takes forever. thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 24, 1:27am - #307442 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by silver
Your car ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE a catalytic converter in California to be street legal. You cannot legally remove any part of the emissions sytstem of a car in CA for any reason. Even if the car ran cleaner with this "hydrogen system" and no cat, the law would still require you to have it installed.

And it won't be legal in California until it's CARB approved, which costs big bucks and takes forever. thumbsup


Well, I did not know that...but keep a cat on there then!
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 24, 1:32am - #307443 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Ok, I have Emissions testing from a 2003 Chevy V8. I will get it posted ASAP. However, i am trying to get my scanner to work. I tried taking pictures...but you can't read it. Emissions show ZERO on one test. Then, on the other test they show the Hydro Carbons going from a reading of 279 to 32! eek

I thought I had Dynos...but after looking at them again I realized I photo copied the wrong ones! I will work on getting them tomarrow. thumbsup
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,304
SLVCELI
Specialist
SLVCELI Oct 24, 3:02am - #307444 
2002 Liquid Silver Metall Toyota Celica GT
Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,304
West Chester, Ohio
Dont mind what people said. You have to understand that we have heard all of these mods that add so much power but then we find out they dont work or that they would cause a problem. It sounds like to me that the main concern would be the reliability of a product like this. Get those dynos for us and dont sweat some of the stuff said. thumbsup

[Linked Image]
BETWEEN WHO YOU ARE AND WHO YOU COULD BE
BETWEEN HOW IT IS AND HOW IT SHOULD BE
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,003
Sancho
SD Syndicate
Sancho Oct 24, 3:35am - #307445 

SD Syndicate
2004 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,003
San Diego, CA
(2)C8H18 + (25)02 -> (16)C02 + (18)H20

Octane + Oxygen forms Carbon Dioxide + Water

This standard ideal combustion. Only if the system was 100% efficient. Unfortunately, car engines are not 100%. Some carbons and Hydrogens don't react completely, giving you CO (carbon monoxide) and hydrocarbons, which pollute the environment. Passing emissions depends on the air to fuel ratio. If you have more fuel than air, you get less performance from your engine, but you run your carbs richer, meaning you get less CO, C02, and hydrocarbons you're tested for. But if you have more air than fuel, you get higher performance, but you run more lean, meaning you'll get more CO and hydrocarbon pollutants. Sometimes more air screws your emissions, which explains why Intakes have CARB stickers, to show that they're safe for the environment. This also explains why turbochargers fail emissions consistantly.

If this miracle device actually works, fuel efficiency will go up because of less pollutants (reaction more complete), which should give you even more power because theres less sideproduct. Mike, I wish you the best of luck with this device and as soon as you have the evidence, we'll be celebrating with you. happywink thumbsup

[Linked Image]
2004 Toyota Celica GT
***Blue Batmobile sponsored vehicle***

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,547
sbocaj55
Specialist
sbocaj55 Oct 24, 3:56am - #307446 

Specialist
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,547
Pennsylvania
Well I guess i'm a little impressed by the info so far. I'm glad it's not just an injection system like my first skepticism.

One guy posted that you were counting your chickens before they're hatched...and that i agree to. I realize that if i were in your shoes i might as well. But i just wouldn't go saying you'll offer it to Ecelica for 250 under retail before it is even tested on a celica. I do really hope that this works for you though...and i hope it is safe, reliable, etc. Something really needs to be done in our country as far as alternate fuels or systems to help gas mileage or we'll all be screwed before we know it. Best of luck...and keep us posted with pics and dynos asap! thumbsup
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,016
Haulin_A_Doo
Specialist
Haulin_A_Doo Oct 24, 6:43am - #307447 
Specialist

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,016
Ontario
To me it sounds like that dude's prepetual energy machine that can power a whole house for a year with a dozen little square batteries or maybe an Amway pitch.
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 24, 6:59am - #307448 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
Originally Posted by sbocaj55
Well I guess i'm a little impressed by the info so far. I'm glad it's not just an injection system like my first skepticism.

One guy posted that you were counting your chickens before they're hatched...and that i agree to. I realize that if i were in your shoes i might as well. But i just wouldn't go saying you'll offer it to Ecelica for 250 under retail before it is even tested on a celica. I do really hope that this works for you though...and i hope it is safe, reliable, etc. Something really needs to be done in our country as far as alternate fuels or systems to help gas mileage or we'll all be screwed before we know it. Best of luck...and keep us posted with pics and dynos asap! thumbsup


I am absolutely positive that this system works. I wouldn't bring it to the boards if I thought otherwise. I know for a FACT that it should have no problem whatsoever working on a GT. That being said, there are some skeptics about the GTS with it's higher compression ratio. To put all of this to a rest I am going to put one on my car and personally test it. thumbsup
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Rocketman
Specialist
Rocketman Oct 24, 7:01am - #307449 

Specialist
01 Toyota Celica

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,248
Idaho Falls, ID
BTW I really appreciate some of the comments people have made. This really is going to be incredible. Once again, I will post Emission tests ASAP! I thought I had the dynos...but I accidently grabbed the wrong one. Thanks for the support! thumbsup
Page 1 2
Join the conversation - Register now or Sign in to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Customize Your Toyota CelicaPrivacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2016