Depending on the Market, it could go for 60K +, I seen a local 97 Supra in perfect condition go fo $60,658.
uhh...no. reason why
1) very few supra's in US vs. many celicas in us
2) even fewer Supra TT's vs. many celica gts
3) even fewer supra TT 6spd vs. many gts 6spd
4) Most supras found are modded. Hard to find non modded supra vs. many stock celicas.
5) supras = fast vs. celica = kinda slow
6) supra msrp was around 40K+ vs. celica 22k
7) stupid fast and furious made supras evenmore expensive vs. no stupid movie for celicas
8) supra was a fast production car vs. they are not making production cars as fast as the supra.
Conclusion: 60k+? not likely. my 2000 gts with around 70k in around 3-4 years probally = 7-8k