^^You 3 are lemmings
CT is exactly right.
I was the prototype car and I was quite impressed by what I saw as far as build quality and power. NOTHING CURRENTLY ON THE MARKET IN THAT PRICE RANGE IS BETTER
why? cause nothing is in its price range. I dont feel like typin all this crap out AGAIN.
here's the gist...
1) There is no before/after 3rd party dynos of the final production header.
2) In the 1 hr of driving I had on mine it felt good. my car died shortly after getting the header thanx to the alternator goin dead. (the header install was a coincidence, it did NOT cause my car to die. My batt light came on before the install and now the car s sitting undriveable lol) when my car is back up I did the before dyno the night before the install. so now I just need the after. Build quality STILL looked good from what I saw.
3) TPR plans to make a race header so there wont be ANY comparison of the 2. they wont be the same thing.
4) if you base your opinion based on 1 - 2 peoples butt dyno results yor crazy. If you do you're a lemming.
5) highest hp header PROVEN by 2 diff people with same results is the trial header. gain was 6 hp. however DC's prototype dyno showed a 10.3 hp gain. Has yet to be proven or backed up by an outside dyno.
buy what you want. just dont pass on bad information in an attempt to grow your lemming army.