How To Install The Carbign Craft Rear License Backing
By Isaac DeCoursey @ EverythingCelica.com
'Carbon Fiber Rear License Backing' from Carbign Crafthttp://www.carbigncraft.com
Installation is simple and takes only a few minutes... Comes with all hardware required for installation which includes two screws (low-profile heads) and a specialized Allen Wrench key -- Since only you will have the key to remove it, there won't be any worry about theft.
(The key is a unique wrench that's used to install the included inverted hex screws)
The screws fasten it securely to your hatch. The bottom of the backing folds under the hatch's lip so there are absolutely no visible gaps.
The installation for this piece is very simple and doesn't really require a guide - but some have asked for it, so I have written one ( probably in too much detail
1. Remove your current License Plate
2. With clean damp towel, Wipe your current License Plate
and area around where you're installing to.
3. Place your new Carbon Fiber License Backing over the car's license-mounting holes.
4. Have a friend hold your new piece while you place your License Plate
(and License Plate Frame
if desired) over the mounting holes.
5. By hand, use the two included bolts to attach your new pieces. Before tightening with the included wrench, push your license backing up-wards so that the bottom-lip of the back is snug with the bottom lip of your trunk.
6. Tighten the bolts using the included wrench.
And you're done
Installs perfectly with your current License Plate Frame
Compliments the Carbon Fiber Trunk Garnish PERFECTLY!
More photos of the Carbign Craft Rear License Backing can be found here...https://www.celicahobby.com/photos/celica/exterior/bodykit/kit_carbign-craft-license-backing/
Where to buy...http://carbigncraft.com/index.php?route=product/product&manufacturer_id=6&product_id=78