TPR 4-2-1 Long Tube Race Header
...let me know the details...
- Made of polished T304 stainless steel
- Mandrel bent piping
- True 4-2-1 design unlike stock, Trial, TRD
, and DC
- Anti-inversion primaries to maintain forward exhaust flow
- 2 piece design for easy install: top half has primaries, bottom has secondaries and collector
- Provisions for adding EGT sensors (on primaries and collector)
- Mounts onto stock header mounting bracket
- Flex section on collector to eliminate stress and possible crackingTPR Midpipe (compatible with TPR race header)
- Made of polished, mandrel bent T304 stainless steel
- OBDII compliant, CARB approved cat (stainless steel)
- High flow resonator (stainless steel)
- Mounts for stock O2 sensors
- Extension wires for O2 sensors
- Completely bolt on: install in your driveway
- Compatible with all aftermarket bolt on exhausts
The TPR race header and midpipe are planned to be sold as a package, since the header is too long for the stock midpipe. It's definitely possible to get the stock midpipe shortened to fit the race header, but the 2.25" stock piping would result in restriction and power loss.
A midpipe to fit stock style headers (Trial, TRD
, DC) may also be released, so even if you don't have the TPR race header, you can still gain the power of a 2.5" midpipe. Adding the TPR midpipe to any aftermarket exhaust would also be the equivalent of having a header-back exhaust, but would be much quieter.