New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#2764 May 26, 2:06pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Hey what do you guys use on scratches on your car. I got a couple and they are pretty big. I have no idea how they got there [Mad]

#2765 May 26, 5:47pm
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Hum.. I don't know about big ones. But, scratch removers work well on small ones. Most auto part stores has them.

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

tony #2766 May 26, 6:58pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I believe 3M has a couple of type of scratch remover from small swirl marks to real scratches, hopefully someone will find a link to that page. I forgot to mark it down as one of my favorites...

#2767 May 26, 9:01pm
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
try either TURTLE WAX or MAGUIER'S SCRATCH-X... LordZelica says that the 3M stuff dont work worth ding-dongs! [Razz]

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

isaac #2768 May 27, 2:24am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by Ag3ntOrangE:
Hey what do you guys use on scratches on your car. I got a couple and they are pretty big. I have no idea how they got there [Mad]
[/quote]scratches!! my car got shot with a paintball gun while i was driving 2 nights ago.. couldnt see who did even when i drove by the places like 3 times.. [Mad]

#2769 May 27, 9:24am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Those darn kids with their paitball guns. I used to be into paintballing big time, now i am thinking about selling my gun so i can mod my car (2001 Autococker fully tricked out grin ) Recently kids have been abusing the sport of paintball, it bugs the hell outta me. Some guy died around here because some kids shot him with a paintball gun and he fell and hit his head really bad.

#2770 May 27, 11:18am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
quote:
Originally posted by isaac:
try either TURTLE WAX or MAGUIER'S SCRATCH-X... LordZelica says that the 3M stuff dont work worth ding-dongs! [Razz]
[/quote]Really remember back awhile ago I think its Kryptonite or someone who got his car scratched up by his little cousin washing it with those scouring pad or something? I recommanded him the 3M scratch remover and he tried it he said it worked great the only thing that was not removed was this thick big scratch he had, and he wished he baught the better scratch remover they had.
But he had nothing but great thing to say about 3M scratch remover and said he recommand it to other peps.