The fastest way to check.
1) Get into your car
2) Accelerate rapidly with total disregard for your own safety. Remember this is ABS we're talking about. Not knowing your vehicle is equipped with this ground-breaking technology could severely shorten your lifespan.
3) Stop at the nearest Wendy's and order a Bacon Double Cheeseburger and Large Frosty...Snooch
4) Congratulate yourself on your fine choice of dining.
5) Resume driving...the faster the better. Remember, you parents don't love you and your girlfriend is going down on ME...right now. Focus on the ABS...that is your destiny, young Jedi.
6) Without hesitation, apply constant, heavy pressure to the brake pedal (that's the one in the middle...sniper) Keep pushing. That's it.
7) Now...if you feel a rattling sound and vibration from your brake pedal (still the one in the middle) and your wheels HAVE NOT locked up then YOU are alive and safe, thanks to your ABS equipped vehicle.
8) Congratulate yourself on discovering this information and don't forget to let me know what kind of jewlery your girlfriend likes, cause I'm going to marry her.
If you enjoyed this lesson, you'll love my other "Tech Hints Tricks" such as"My Car Won't Start...lol"
- Catastrophic engine failure...or misplaced keys? How can you be sure?Will My Intake Suck Up Water? hehe lol
- It's like a vacuum cleaner in that respect...do you think water can resist its sucking power? There's only one way to find out...(bucket of water and Intake
Good luck with your ABS...we're all behind you
And some of us are behind your girl