Hey guys. I just installed 2 footwell neons and soldered them to the power at the cigarette lighter. Now whenever I get out of the car and touch it after the lights have been on I get this electric shock. Have I wired them wrong?
It doesn't make a diff if you wire direct to the battery or the cigarette lighter. Its not going to change anything. I would make sure that your neon bulbs & control modual is not grounded to the car besides the negative wire. Somehow you are building a positive charge up.
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.