- Batteries are cheap, replace yours with a 1000 cranking amp battery.
- Have the electrodes replaced in your starter. They are cheap & make a huge difference.
- Put in a set of new plugs, the car always runs better with fresh plugs.
- Dump some injector cleaner into your gas tank
- Change or clean your Air Filter
- Clean your MAF & reset your ECU
- Add an extra ground wire from your battery negative to the frame & engine block.
- Oil change
Its a fair bit of work, but you can really notice the diffence when its all done. It will breath new life into your car.