When I put the foglights in the outer holes on my TRD
bumper, I removed the stock ones. This left 2 holes so I filled them with some mesh. It's a small mod but nowadays other than a header, all that's left are the details, since I'm probably not going to go too crazy with strut bars, ICE, etc.
Noticed a bit of yellow showing through so a couple quick shots of flat black to clean things up.
Measure twice cut once. Cut the mesh to size.
Bent it into shape with some folding pliers.
Some masking tape to hold it in place.
I often talk about "Goop Automotive" this is what it looks like, FYI.
A couple shots of the finished mod.
Nice and clean. No more holes!