Need some advice
As some of you know my CEL came on a little bit ago. I got the code pulled and it could be any of the following...
1. Hose or tube cracked, hole, damaged or loose seal.
2. Fuel tank cap incorrectly installed
3. Fuel tang cap cracked or damaged.
4. Vacuum hose cracked, hole, blocked, damaged or disconnected.
5. Fuel tank cracked, hole, damaged.
6. Open or short in vapor pressure sensor circuit.
7. Fuel tank over fill check calce cracked or damaged.
Now i was wondering how you would go along checking the vapor pressure sensor and vacuum hosing. Any advice is appreciated.