Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Jul 10, 11:27pm - #26601 
Unregistered

is there a place to listen to type of exhaust be4 buying?

Is there a site where i could listen to a type of exhaust muffler before i buying it? im trying to find an exhaust that has a mean sound and that you could feel as you drive. cool But i dont want one that goes pukeWWWOOOOOOOOOAAMMMMM...WOOOAAAAMMMM...*crackle* *crackle* WOOOAAAMMMmmmmm... and sounds like a lawnmower/weed wacker or if its about to fall off the car as it goes away (modded civic owners should know...). puke smile anyways, if you guys find a site where i could listen to the sound of an exhaust be sure to post that site... thanks . peace wave
megamanx
megamanx Jul 11, 2:05am - #26602 

00 Toyota Celica GT

Salt Lake City
you can check here

turbomagazine.com/tech/0209tur_exhaust/
Rice
Poopy head
Rice Jul 11, 2:06am - #26603 

Poopy head
2004 Kia Sorento EX AWD (demo

Greenville, SC
Not sure how much this will help, but here's something to get you started.

Link taken from my home site: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26740

I'm sure the Borla and the Magnaflow will have Celi exhausts and will sound similar. I'm not sure if Fujitsubo, Tanabe, and Kakimoto are Honda-only or what, but you can probably find out with a little research.