Well, I'll just explain some steps very simply..
1. get stuff prepared (lots of masking tape, object that you gonna get a molding out of, vinyl to cover work area, etc)
2. mask tape the object completely (at least 3 layers of masking tape)
3. start Fiberglassing. Add about 3 layers and take out that thing you took the molding out of... Keep adding layers -> about 5~7 layers will be strong enough (the reason you have to take the molding is so that your Fiberglass object will have a perfect fitment)
4. Let your imagination take over
5. after you think you have a good shape, try to sand-off(not relaly sand paper kinda job but...) so that it's livable... For me, after this process, I add bondo and sand it so that it's perfectly smooth.. and color it afterward.
here's some link that may help you
satoshi's site: www.satoshijp.com