Buy I/H/E now or save for F/I later?
Hey, folks. My Celica is coming soon, and I have some money to bloe, about 2K. I know I want to slap on a Turbo set-up but I don't have the money for that yet. I should also note that I'm entreing my senior year of high-school, but anyway, I want to add a little power to my soon-to-be GT and I had planned on going the I/H/E way, until I found the Stafford Fabrications kit and started wondering if I'll have enough money for it soon. It made me wonder whether or not to buy the I/H/E set-up. What do you guys think? Should I hold off on the Turbo for another year or so and go I/H/E, or just wait on engine mods until Turbo time? Also, if I did get I/H/E, will there be any trouble come Turbo time?