Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#25088 Jul 6, 5:00am
i'm 28 years old with a 1 yr. old and want my car to look a little different,without too much flash. my car is a 00 gts,with injen short ram (for now),trd standard exhuast,progress springs,and a short throw shifter. performance wise,i will be getting a cai(injen or aem,need help on that too!!!) and aluminum flywheel with a nice race clutch and that will be it. i like the kaminari race wing with the carbon fiber blade and that's about it as far as body mods(like the whole kit,but i want a house!!!) would my car look okay with just wing and no kit???????????

rims are up in the air.i want 17in tenzo r mean 6 wheels in gunmetal,but worried about how much this will affect performance(if it's minimal,i'm cool). i don't want my car to be a slug when some young punk in an si or teg,comes along. please help an old man.thanks guys.

my car is silver.

ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
heres my suggestions/opinions

the wing without a kit is not really bad at all but the wing whould go with the flow of the kit, in my opinion ok, the wing wont look that good without the kit, the flywheel is great, i do not prefer racing clutch for everyday use, go with the stage one, racing clutch is really hard to press on, your left leg will get more muscles insult , intake, i would prefer injen, most PPL dont have any problems with it, about the engine checklight, just unhook negative battery terminal for 10 seconds youll be fine, if your into the JDM look, leave the exterior stock, the rims will affect a little, it depends on the weight on it... and last, old young, it doesnt matter, your driving the best looking car around thumbsup

[Linked Image]

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Originally Posted by Street Prototype
heres my suggestions/opinions

the wing without a kit is not really bad at all but the wing whould go with the flow of the kit, in my opinion ok, the wing wont look that good without the kit, the flywheel is great, i do not prefer racing clutch for everyday use, go with the stage one, racing clutch is really hard to press on, your left leg will get more muscles insult , intake, i would prefer injen, most PPL dont have any problems with it, about the engine checklight, just unhook negative battery terminal for 10 seconds youll be fine, if your into the JDM look, leave the exterior stock, the rims will affect a little, it depends on the weight on it... and last, old young, it doesnt matter, your driving the best looking car around thumbsup
thumbsupagreed but one thing which wing cause i think that some wings will not flow with out a body kit but others will just my .02

2003 Toyota Celica GTS
2003 Toyota Celica GTS
AEM CAI works so great for me, plus everybody props me for the looks (blue CAI in spec blue GTS). Rims: lighter= faster. Wing: search for other celicas around the net to match wings with bodykits.
Just my opinion. cool