1. Pop Hood
2. take off all engine plastics
3. There are 2 Gray screws near the bumper, remove them. Than take off all black push pins around the front of bumper
4. Go into the wheel well and slide your fingers where the Fender
and bumper meet, use a philips head to unscrew the only screw on both sides of car.
5. Get under car and detach undercar plastics and unscrew all screws that connect them to bumper.
6. Look for more screws that connect the car to bumper to make sure.
7. Gently pull bumper out of the hinges in both Fenders
8. Take off wires leading to side markers on bumper (inside bumper)
Hope this helps, thats what i do when i gotta take my bumper off, it's not action package, but it should be just about the same setup. g/l