Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Workshop4Ever
Workshop4Ever Aug 10, 4:50am - #244727 

2000 Toyota Celica

Midland Park, New Jersey
Rear Spoiler Question

I was just wondering...how easy is it to install a new rear spoiler that does not fit to the factory wing's stock locations. I know it can be done but i would have to bring it to a body shop to have the holes filled in and then use touch up paint to make it look nice. I only ask because my friend is getting rid of a nice alluminum wing i would like. Does anyone know the cost/ease of this?

Always remember....The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese!
robare99
robare99 Aug 10, 5:00am - #244728 

2003 Toyota Celica GT

Alberta, Canada
In all honesty, it might be easier to mod the wing. Can you move the mounts on it somehow? Just a thought.
Weasel
Weasel Aug 10, 5:05am - #244729 

2000 Toyota Celica GT

North East Ohio
Ya you could mount the new one and then fill in the holes with bondo i guess. You'd want a shop to do that body work though unless you can

[Linked Image]
Workshop4Ever
Workshop4Ever Aug 10, 5:06am - #244730 

2000 Toyota Celica

Midland Park, New Jersey
it doesnt seem like they are moveable...i have never seen a celica with the wing removed...is it just holes? i think i saw a picture of one once and it looked like it had nubs coming off the trunk. I am just worried that the nubs will be hard to remove.

Always remember....The Early Bird May Get The Worm, But The Second Mouse Gets The Cheese!