Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Hi guys

I just got the celica gt!
finally, omg. i dreamed/waited so long for it.
now i would like some suggestions from you people.
i would like to do the following for the gt:
1) bodykit
2) apr wing
3) 17 inch
4) exhaust
5) springs
6) engine mods.

i cannot decide between the blitz or veilside bodykit.
which one is better? I saw the invader kit that looks like the veilside. wat is the difference?

How much is the minimum ground clearence?
theres a lot of speedbump in my area, plus the winter, so the height is an issue.
so anyone suggest the best height?
does the rims effect the height?

i talked with my friends and they suggest me change the springs if i wannt get a bodykit. does it really matter?

is there some kinda of springs that can be lowered or raise the height at a push of a button? is would be really great.

i saw a lot of kool rides where they changes the color of the interior, how to they do that?
i heard somthing about painting thier interior, is that true?
can anyone give me more information about this?

i noticed that some colored interior still has the leather texture but some interior looks smooth and shiny like they put a layer of plastic before they painted the interior. how to they do that?

thanks for answering my questions and i will post my car pics onces i get it done!

ThE iRoN mAiDeN
2003 Toyota Celica GT
ThE iRoN mAiDeN
2003 Toyota Celica GT
WOW, I don't know where to start with you.

First tip, use the search tool, a lot of your questions can be answered by old posts. I learned a ton this way! thumbsup

1. body kit = Blitz and veilside are both very nice, but blitz hangs lower, not sure how much.

2. APR wing = you can get one right here at the ecelica store!

3. 17's = no doubt, Racing harts are always a good choice but cost big bucks

4. exhaust = TRD, most gains, low price, great sound and look!

5. springs = TRD, 1.2" drop, only cost about $170.00

6. enginge = right here at the ecelica store, everything to get you started!

Also check out these sites:
http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm...akeid=420&vTitle=TOYOTA&vaffid=0

http://www.trdtoyota.com/TRD/index.htm

http://www.toyotaparts4u.com/e_catalog/

http://www.luidesigns.com/Home.htm

http://www.wheelmax.com/Wheels/racinghart.htm

hope that helps
thumbsup

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
exactly what he said dude...
The Invader 6 body kit is another form of the veilside...particularly an early version. Street Prototype on this board has the veilside rear bumper and side skirts with the invader front. As you can see with my sig...I have the veilside side skirts and rear bumper along with a blitz front bumper. Loved the two...had to put them together.
i am only lowering mine about an inch due to crappy roads and such here after I get my wheels. TRD springs.
Getting rims and lowering the car just makes the body kit flow better with the car...there isn't that gap you have from stock. Once again...I haven't done that yet and I think it looks fine...just not perfect yet.
You would need an air suspension in order to do that raise/lower stuff. You are better off not paying so much for that and just get a good size drop.
Some people have dyed the interior's dashboard and some have painted them. That to me is too much work and you don't need to. Just paint or get a dash kit for the center console parts and such pieces.
I don't know what you mean about the leather texture...I think it is due to the dye that it expresses the formation of everything better. Hope this helps...the other dude answered most of it...just do some searches and you are bound to find everything you need such as what the best exhaust is and such. I have the Tanabe Super Racing Medallion exhaust on my GTS. TRD is great also.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL