Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Does anyone know how to remove the plastic that surrounds the back window? I removed all the other plastics but this one is hooked somehow to the seat belt. Also where could I buy a book with all celica 00-03 parts and diagrams like Chiltons or something? Chiltons doesn't have one at the moment. confused

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
how come you want to take off the plastic?
sorry I have no clue... confused

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

Have you checked Autozone for the book? They usually have those kind of things. If all else fails...dealership SHOULD have a book on it.

[color:"red"]TRD exhaust/AEM pulley kit/Injen short ram/"happies" grounding kit/raised hood scoop/MTEC lighting package/APC Euros/fill in decals/window tint/s2000 antenna/red footwell neons...more to come[/color]

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
yes the dealership should have a FULL repair maunal to just about anything for the car.

I want to paint them. I'm getting a gauge pod pillar. I want to colors to match. So far I can't seem to find paint that would match my interior of my 2002 gt spectra blue mica. I figured on painting the plastic more to my liking. As for the manual, Do you have a idea on how much this would cost?

Just call 411 and ask for a Toyota dealership then ask for the parts manager and just ask them. They are usually pretty nice about giving prices over the phone.

[color:"red"]TRD exhaust/AEM pulley kit/Injen short ram/"happies" grounding kit/raised hood scoop/MTEC lighting package/APC Euros/fill in decals/window tint/s2000 antenna/red footwell neons...more to come[/color]

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by crystalclear
I want to paint them. I'm getting a gauge pod pillar. I want to colors to match. So far I can't seem to find paint that would match my interior of my 2002 gt spectra blue mica. I figured on painting the plastic more to my liking. As for the manual, Do you have a idea on how much this would cost?

I hear ya on that. I have an 03 with the black interior...but the two pillars on the sides are light gray. I bought the Auto Meter gauge pod with Blitz gauges and the pod is black...which is good to match the rest of the interior...but I still need those installed along with my TRD hood spoilers and AEM pulley. The pillars should of been black though.

ECelica Staff
ECelica Staff

I got mine painted to match my car's exterior grin

[Linked Image from mywebpages.comcast.net]

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
rice - what type of gauges do you have? I have blitz temperature and pressure gauges and they are going to be installed soon by dealership and if you have one of the same types...how were they installed?

blitz instructions in japanese so i have no clue. confused

Last edited by TRDGTS014; Jun 27, 2003 8:54am.

2000 Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
You have to pop a little cover off the seat belt "Loop" and there is a bolt under there - take off the bolt, then do the same with the coat hook (there is screw) and whoala - it will come off.

If you need a picture - I have the shop manuals - and scan a pic for you.

The light that burns twice as bright only burns half as long - BR

knightrunner. That would be great if you scanned it. I would really help me out. Thanks. RicePowered, I am getting the same gauges that you have by autometer. All carbon fiber gauges. Thanks for all your help. This site rocks! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

2000 Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
Allright - when I get home I'll get it scanned and give you a hollar on where you want it sent or posted or however that works. wink

2000 Toyota Celica GTS
2000 Toyota Celica GTS
[Linked Image]
Bang-zoom - here it is.
Crystal - this should help out. #12 is where you pop the cap off the seat belt "Loop" and pull out the bolt.

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
i have a spair passenger side quarter window in my garage someplace... it looks complicated frown

it was one of the pieces left over from when they rebuilt the passenger side of the car a few years back

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

Thanks Knightrunner. thumbsup

Originally Posted by RicePowered

I got mine painted to match my car's exterior grin

[Linked Image from mywebpages.comcast.net]

Hey RicePowered what are those 2 red buttons.I have a GT
and those are blank,empty!!!! angry

Stock is the BEST!! J/K
http://www.realultimatepower.net/
Click to get a good Laugh^^

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I know one is to activate the flux capacitor. Don't know what the other one does. confused

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by tony
I know one is to activate the flux capacitor. Don't know what the other one does. confused

Probably opens the sunroof...then when there is a passenger he doesn't like...push the little red button and WHOOOSHHH off they go...