okay to answer the lazy folks question:
1. it's HKS hyper.
2. no i don't have pics up yet, but i will as soon as possible.
3. i had to have my exhaust re-routed because it was rubbin against my camber links (bought the same muffler as HKS hyper, but instead of wasting $300 getting the prefitted bolt-on pipe, i just had the muffler place do it) now, to install the header and the fix the exhaust they charged me $150, and it only took them about 5 hours, so i didn't even really notice that i didn't have my car.
4. I can hear it not necessarily OVER my exhaust, but the car definitely sounds different. the only way that i can describe it is that is "clacks" a little more, like a built mustang or something if that makes any sense.
5. It's not my MAF cause i just had a new one put in, the mechanic said that the ecu has to get used to the new part an recalibrate itself to accomodate; he said it would take approx. 45-50 miles before it would stop
6. AND FINALLY- yes i can tell a difference, a lot more torque, i don't have my Intake
on at the moment, i had to take it off to get past emissions, and when i was putting it back on i scratched the powder coating off...down to the bare metal, so i have to get it refinished before i'm gonna put it back on... hope this answers everyone's questions, if y'all have any more let me know!!