New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#2270 Jul 11, 8:51pm
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I do!! Hahahhah... Yup, just picked up a pair of red Torino. Took me about two hours to get them installed because I had no freakin' idea how to do it. It is really not that hard once I got one of them on. So, if anyone needs help installing seats, feel free to contact me. However, I don't do bracket modifications. Yup, even the Sparco brackets need to be modified before they will fit.

At any rate, I am so stoke. Will have pics up as soon as I can. I am gonna go out and take a drive now. Woohoo... thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

tony #2271 Jul 12, 12:13am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Dude... gotta get me a pair too, but they do not have blue black combo so I will go with black gray. You gotta help me when I get them dude.

#2272 Jul 12, 1:15pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Nice Job on the seats, i seen them before they look sick. I just installed redded out tails, so im almost as happy as you are about ur seats grin

thanks

#2273 Jul 12, 4:47pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Glad you baught it dude, I was going to buy it but he does not take Paypal so I did not buy it.
Besides I am lookin for blue black combo since Sparco do not make it lookin for black grey now.

#2274 Jul 12, 5:12pm
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
Sounds great Tony! I can't wait to see them!! Get some pics up asap i wanna see thumbsup

Steven #2275 Jul 12, 5:22pm
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Originally posted by Mike Lu:
Glad you baught it dude, I was going to buy it but he does not take Paypal so I did not buy it.
Holy cow! I would have killed you. Hahahhahah... j/k. grin Yeah, these seats are great. I love them. It takes a bit of getting used to though. It feels stiffer than stock. If you have a big waist, than these are not for you because it is tight around the waist. But, for a skinny dude like me. It is perfect. hahahahhah...

Oh Steve, i will get pics up soon.

[Linked Image]

tony #2276 Jul 15, 10:54am
02 Toyota Celica GT
02 Toyota Celica GT
Originally posted by tony:
Holy cow! I would have killed you. Hahahhahah... j/k. grin Yeah, these seats are great. I love them.
would you have killed me if i got them? hehe.. well i want sparco's too.. but considering they dont have the blue black combo thing.. im gonna go with something else.. hey mike lets start a group buy! haha.. any ways.. i have a question.. i dont plan on doing shows anytime soon.. but would you get like a lot more points if you had sparcos rather than some unknown or less known brand seats?

Team Shoganai...

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I am sure it will. Check out Isaac's post on how to built a winning show car. It gives all the breakdown.

[Linked Image]

tony #2278 Jul 16, 12:21am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by hi ho silver:
Holy cow! I would have killed you. Hahahhahah... j/k. grin Yeah, these seats are great. I love them.
would you have killed me if i got them? hehe.. well i want sparco's too.. but considering they dont have the blue black combo thing.. im gonna go with something else.. hey mike lets start a group buy! haha.. any ways.. i have a question.. i dont plan on doing shows anytime soon.. but would you get like a lot more points if you had sparcos rather than some unknown or less known brand seats?
To get more points you have to get Bride seats, they are JDM seats and they get more points because it is harder to get.
hmmm... asking about getting more points for shows, do I see a future show car in progress??
Hope you have as much fun building your showcar as I do.

#2279 Jul 16, 12:58am
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Originally posted by hi ho silver:
You know I would've have killed you too, Oscar. You already "stole" the Kaminari from me. [Razz] Hahahhahahahha...a..a.a. grin

[Linked Image]

tony #2280 Jul 15, 1:53pm
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
Sounds Great Tony but where are the

P
I
C
S
?
?
thumbsup

Steven #2281 Jul 15, 2:44pm
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Mike had plenty of chances to take pics of the seats but he didn't. frown So, no pics yet. I guess I will invest in a digital camera next.

[Linked Image]

tony #2282 Jul 15, 4:46pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Dude let me know or remind me man, I did not take that much pics but I have your car in there. Not sure if the seats shows up.

#2283 Jul 16, 4:23pm
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Here is a great shoot of the interior with the Sparco seats, courtesy of Dwuayne of C3Racing

http://www.bladesm3.com/cgi-bin/ima...untain%20Run&image=DSCF0003.JPG&img=&tt=

[Linked Image]

tony #2284 Jul 16, 8:11pm
TONY & MIKE man you guys are lucky you can get seats for your car I want to get seats too like sparcos or bride, but not until i found out that side airbags on our seats which i have on my car you cant take the seat out.

unless somebody knows how to hot wire the ECU
it kills man i wanted to get torinos so bad, and if i take the seats out the airbag lights goes on and the whole airbag system doesnt work anymore.

can somebody help me on this..

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
man those seats look nice thumbsup
I wish i had the money grin

#2286 Jul 17, 4:08pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by eccentricGTSdvr:
TONY & MIKE man you guys are lucky you can get seats for your car I want to get seats too like sparcos or bride, but not until i found out that side airbags on our seats which i have on my car you cant take the seat out.

unless somebody knows how to hot wire the ECU
it kills man i wanted to get torinos so bad, and if i take the seats out the airbag lights goes on and the whole airbag system doesnt work anymore.

can somebody help me on this..
Ahhh... advantage of not getting fully equipped GTS... hahahaha

[ 07-17-2002, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]

#2287 Jul 18, 9:02am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sounds great... Those seats are SWWWeeeeeeTTTTT..
We have SPARCO in our new race car and MOMO in our white one...

#2288 Jul 18, 9:58am
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Thanks J.C. Wish I can afford Hotchikis parts.

[Linked Image]

tony #2289 Jul 18, 4:36pm
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by J.C.:
Sounds great... Those seats are SWWWeeeeeeTTTTT..
We have SPARCO in our new race car and MOMO in our white one...
Is the race car on that www.turboperformance.com [turboperformance.com] website? I saw a racecar they put there and I think it said it was yours. Since you have experience with them are they as good as they claims? If you were not keeping your celica N/A and wants turbocharged would you bring it to them to have it turbo charged?

[ 07-18-2002, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]