Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
wingzero2k
wingzero2k Jul 19, 5:36pm - #226924 
1987 Toyota Celica ST

Baltimore, MD, USA
Custom Interior Help Plz!

I have an '87 Celica ST and I want to redo tha interior (seats, door panels, dash, carpet, etc.)myself. Does anyone know of a site that has pics of the interior of a 87 Celica (automatic)? Also, can any interior pros give me a walkthrough or crash course on how to do it myself? This would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
TimO
The O
TimO Jul 19, 6:00pm - #226925 

The O
2005 Scion TC

Hunterdon County, NJ
try cardomain.com

and when you find someone with what you want to do, email them about it and ask a few questions. thumbsup
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
Speed4TheNeed Jul 20, 3:48am - #226926 

Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

New Orleans, LA
^^ ditto.

they finally updated teh cardomain database to include a thumbnailed picture next to the listing...a GREAT help because i hate how so many cars have 5-star ratings and they are completely stock. using the thumbnailed pictures you can get a fair glimpse of how 'modded' the car is before even clicking on the listing thumbsup