A quick course on avoiding tickets.
1) When going through unfamiliar small towns, obey the speed limit. Local cops love to ticket strangers.
2) When on the expressway, allow a faster car to get ahead of you, let the other guy be the "bear bait" and get the ticket.
3) In my section of the country, everyone drives about 10 mph above the speed limit with out being ticketed. Find out what the "tolerance" is in your area and stick to it.
4) situational awareness. When everyone else slows down to 45 mph, then something is going on, and you better slow down...
5) Police radio travels at the speed of light, your car travels at about 0.00001 speed of light. You will not win this race.
6) Cops do not have to be smarter than you. That is why they have computers and laser guns. Keep all your insurance and registration documentation up to date.
I am sure there are many more of these tidbits of information out there. That's all I can think of right now...