Quote from gts24 on NC
After countless threads like this one:
Where essentially nobody really knows for sure if Kaminari sells the grill that is on their showcase car or not, I've finally got everything together and even a part #.
Always interesting, where one person calls Kaminari , and a representative at Kaminari says "just go to a hardware store and get some there".
Then another person will come onto the site and state "Yeah Kaminari sells it, just call them up".
My experience went like this:
I called Kaminari, I asked to purchase a grill for my yet to be installed Kaminari kit.
His response: We usually just have people go to a hardware store and pickup whatever they want there.
I then pushed him on the issue, i said, well I've heard that, but I've also heard that Kaminari sells a grill that is of better thickness and is just like the silver kaminari Celica on your website.
his response: Oh, well lemme go check in the back in the wharehouse to see if we have any... he then says , I'll call you back.
I waited a few days , got no call back so I called them and he had the full story for me.
him: we do sell it, here's the part number then go to this website , then call us with your cc #, you need 3 peices @ $40/pieces and it'll be $20 to ship.
So in summation:
1. Kaminari does sell the grill that you see on their car.
2. The part number is: K0GRILL (-the second character is a zero.)
3. Go to the order page on Kaminari's website, direct link: http://www.kaminari.com/order.htm
Fill it out
4. You need 3 pieces if you have a full Kaminari kit
5. Each piece is $40, add $20 for shipping.
6. Call the number on the bottom of the order page to confirm it, and give them your credit card number.
Heres a pic of the stuff, I like it because it's a honeycomb mesh , rather than the diamond shaped stuff that people typically put on their cars.