ok..ur car GT or GTS?? premium sound or not?
1. remove all the climate control knobs, total of 4.
2. Pull ur e-brake all the way up.
3. Remove shift knob(manual trans only)
4. Pull UP the shift booth cover, pull up and out.
5. Un hook the wire that goes into the cig. plug (behind)
6. Look under on left side and right side of the climate control, you will see 2 phillips screw/bolt <<watevr you call it.
7. Remove them, also remove 2 screw behind the 2 climate control knob. After you remove the knobs you should see it.
8. NOW PULL, start from the bottom, EVERYTHING OUT. You will hear some click, that's ok. after you pull them out, you want to pull out the clock harness too..
There you go, if you can't do that, i will personally go over there and kick ur behind.
Remove the 4 10mm bolts that hold the stock unit in or down..it's in goldish color, can't miss it..