How To Install Cusco Lower Tie Bar
by Eb Ojong (powercx)

Purchase Price $70

1) Get yourself tools, preferably a flat screw driver to pry out those plastic tabs holding the covers underneath your car. Use a jack, or 2 jacks to equal out the two side of the car from deforming the weight. If you only have one Jack, use that one jack and jack the car from the front tow hook. I recommend you use a Jack Stand instead of 2 jacks.

[Linked Image]

2) Use a 19mm wrench. You need strength for this to work because you need all you got to take this thing off. When you finally got it out, the arm will slip off the holes, making it difficult for you to put the screw back in. The whole arm could also fall of if you pull out. The bolts are about 8 inch long.

[Linked Image]

3) What I did was take the two wheels off to have an easy access to the bolts. You could do it without removing the wheels, but you need to go under the car if you aren't going under the car.

[Linked Image]

4) Be sure NOT to put the bar in this way (look at picture). There is only one way to install this. As you can see, the car hovers real nice with the two jacks from two cars. Be sure use a Jack Stand. In my case, I had none. I never need to go under the car to unbolt the bolts, but I did go under to remove the plastic under the car. Be sure to use a jack stand, I didn't so I took my chance from my head being smash.

[Linked Image]

This is the result.

[Linked Image]

The steering is much more sensitive.